User avatar

logosgal

  • Randomosity Re: Spoonerisms!

    Clath Mass (Math Class) Hehe, I like that one! :mrgreen: Here's one my granddad says all the time (usually on purpose): Kea Tettle. (Tea Kettle) He says it so much ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having over 700 posts.

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Sounds like an outdoorsman. He's big and strong and always happy, and loves kids, but isn't married, and doesn't have any kids of his own. Kallias Agocrete

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Hypothetically speaking, of course!

    I tend to be big on grammar (and punctuation) when I critique a story, too. But as everyone else said, there is more to a story than the grammar. So, ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Tall and handsome. Dark brown hair. Good with girls. If he's not the hero (but he probably is), he's extremely important, and the hero admires him a lot. Kallias Krates ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ has a cool robot avatar < is, I assure you, completely human (at least, as far as I know...) v prefers alpacas over llamas in all significant ways

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ Has more posts than I do < Does not have a creepy avatar! How can you call Stupendous Man creepy? Huh?? Since when is Calvin and Hobbes creepy??? v ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for using the :P smiley when banning someone.

    Nov 21, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Critique the Excerpt Above You!

    Hmm, intriguing. It was a little bit difficult for me to get into this at first, but that's probably because the excerpt doesn't start at the beginning of the story. ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    Mrs. Mills [insert couch here] This... was on a line all by itself, in the middle of a big empty space. And I still can't figure out what I was ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Name Game #1

    You can give a character the same name as someone you know without actually naming the character after that person. It just depends on your reasons for giving the character ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a winking cat avatar.

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Name Game #2

    When do you guys think up titles? Whenever. Or never. :roll: I managed to think up a title for my NaNoWriMo novel pretty quickly (i.e. if it wasn't before I ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I just hit 10k! :elephant: I currently have exactly 10,101 . :mrgreen: :smt037 Ok, ok, I know I'm way behind and all, but I'm still really excited! I'm doing better ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted. He asks you to go out... of the country and leave him alone. :wink: I wish I knew what my MC's real name is! :cry:

    Nov 19, 2007


That comma is load bearing.
— Omni