User avatar

logosgal

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a half-naked avatar! :shock:

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Rice

    Hehe, I was thinking of posting that, too! :oops: 'Tis cool, indeed. :mrgreen: I think I got up to around level 40 or 41 today, and donated about 1,000 grains ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a smilie in his post. :smt016

    Nov 28, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    Hehe, Snoink has a rebellion on her hands! I love it! :twisted: (Is that the same Dear Aunt Sally that my sixth grade teacher was always asking us to Please ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but her old boyfriend is a weightlifting/tae kwon do champ, and he comes after you! I wish the table next to me weren't covered with rocks.

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ has the same number for his age as he does for his reviews! < rather doubts that she'll be the cause of the world's destruction, unless it's in a ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for eating too much sugar.

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ You know it! :wink: < Apologizes for mistaking iQuippie's secret identity. v Will have seen "Did you know that is how much a candy bar cost in 1902? I ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a non-pig avatar.

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Elvish/Hobbit Name Generator

    Elf: Nessa Séregon (I think I've done this one before; Nessa sounds familiar.) Hobbit: Ruby Brockhouse of Loamsdown Pirate: Pirate Darby the Bitter :pirate1: (My mom's is Cap'n Eve Saggingsails ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    Aww! Deine Katze ist sehr schön, Sam! :D

    Nov 26, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I am, unfortunately, quite behind ya'll. 8031 words, to be exact. (Yes, I abandoned it a few weeks ago, but now after some inspiration from Manhattan I might reach somewhere...well, ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ is a few months younger than my sister. < is totally a member of The Secret Society That Everyone Knows About But You. (a.k.a. TSSTEKABY) How did you know?? ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    The nurse pressed the hanger-upper doohickey on the phone, then dialed another number. :lol: Seriously, though, does anyone know what those are called?

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but the angel gets back at you for taking his/her wings! I wish these boot socks fit right.

    Nov 25, 2007


if you're going to commit food crimes be civilized
— Moonlily