User avatar

logosgal

  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    14,419. :( Sigh. It's going to take a miracle for me to win at this point. I wonder if I can get some little elves to finish it for me ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: 50,000 words anyone?

    Congrats, you guys! :smt038 :smt113 :smt031 :smt026 :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :smt035 :smt040 :smt023 :smt041 I'm still pitifully behind, but I think I can at least get over 15k by the ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but he just yells at you to leave him alone . I wish I knew what was going on with my story.

    Nov 30, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    Sigh. So, I finally broke down the other day and took a page from Snoink's book... On this particular morning, Simeon was especially anxious to get to work, because that ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not reviewing enough to have more stars.

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I would usually assume so. Are you wearing shoes right now?

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not capitalizing a proper name.

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Which NC Are YOU?

    Which Neglected Mario Character Are You?[/url] But without answering the first question as "female..." Which Neglected Mario Character Are You?[/url] I think Dr. Donez sounds more like me. I love ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Soundtrack to the Movie of Your Life

    I'm already listening to a long playlist on shuffle, so I'm just going to go with what's already playing: Opening credits: Christmas is All in the Heart--Steven Curtis Chapman First ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now you don't have any friends left. I wish good scholarship essays would write themselves.

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    o.O I was going to say "tall and gangly" for Oliver Filaminov, too! Creepy... ...Er, anyway, Oliver Dowe... Is a businessman, probably someone's boss, maybe even someone's boss's boss. Successful, ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but the water's too hot, and you get boiled alive! I wish I had telekinetic powers.

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    flight

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for listening to me. :wink:

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ is a guy. < doesn't love skillet v leads a double life as an maniacal, evil, nefarious, diabolical, sinister, megalomaniacal supervillain (er, I mean misunderstood person of super-human tendencies ...

    Nov 28, 2007


It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one.
— Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian