User avatar

logosgal

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: What really Happened To Humpety Dumpety?

    Pretty good! I love the whole re-writing fairy tales idea. The first thing I ever wrote outside of school was a re-telling of Little Red Riding Hood, so the whole ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that crayons don't taste very good.

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ Hah! dream on! < Is still half-asleep v doesn't care how awake I am

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ is right. (Though I don't do it much, and I'll do it when people are looking sometimes.) < Is half-asleep and therefore doesn't really know what I'm typing. v ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ just double posted (tisk, tisk :wink:) < doesn't even have a dog to walk at midnight v is currently wearing socks and no shoes.

    Dec 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    Love the flying pig thing, Dreamer! :D

    Dec 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriLessons

    8. Sometimes those red and green squiggle lines don't know what they're talking about. Oh...my...gosh. Those things can be SOOOOO annoying! :evil: The green ones are especially bad. They have ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being obsessed with Invader Zim.

    Dec 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    “It was so weird. I can’t remember all of it now, though. I was sitting in the woods, and then I heard this roar behind me, like a bear or ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ Is dancing, apparently. < Would be happy to dance with Mad and Quipp. What dance are we doing? v Will be more well-informed than I am about which dance ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not living in Daydream World

    Dec 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriLessons

    1. Having a character tell another character about his random, crazy, weird, strange, odd, bizarre, peculiar, outlandish, strange, and otherwise unusual dream can be great for the word count. 2. ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    My last official word count is 19,758. I wrote a little bit more and got up to 19,785, but it ws too late. The midnight hour had passed. The NaNo ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Finis

    So. That's it. It is now just a few minutes after midnight here. It is officially December 1, and thus ends National Novel Writing Month 2007. This was my first ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Yay! I kept typing until 1:00 last night and got up to 15,157! Now I'm up to 15,175! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: Yeah, I slept really late this morning. :smt015 Being ...

    Nov 30, 2007


I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin