User avatar

logosgal

  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    More homeschool excuses! :D Dad: Why aren't you doing your math? Me: I'm on YWS learning how to be a better writer. I think that's a slightly better use of ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Ultra-short Fiction

    Why try to assassinate Sasha? As far as I knew, her only enemies were her father’s business enemies. I could understand someone kidnapping her for ransom: her father could pay ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Jessie: Ah, words! Aren't they amazing? There's just something almost magical in language. I find it almost beyond belief that such seemingly random, unrelated sounds could come together to-- Aimee: ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've never really thought about it much. I'm only 14! I do know that I want lots of kids when I grow up, so it'd have to be big enough. ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 so true...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    I voted for paperback. My absolute favorite are those old-ish paperbacks from the time when my parents were kids that have pages that are going a bit yellow and are ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 :lol: funny, though the 1st one's a bit sick if you think about it too much :twisted: ... Sounds funny, but I'd prolly find it funnier if I'd read ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    The first time I got back on after the Outage, I got the searches and portfolios to work fine and I was like :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: But now it's back ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Research Re: A question for anyone who doesn't live in the US

    hmm, I guess I assumed that everyone knew about Independance Day, too, even if they don't celebrate... I never really thought about it much. There's this riddle someone told me ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    er... 6/10... I'm tired...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    Phew! I was afraid that my computer was going wacko! Just when I finally have the time to get stuff started on here and the site goes down! Thanks so ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm currently re-reading The Fellowship of the Ring . I'm only on chapter 6: The Old Forest. I picked it up because I wanted to refer to it for info. ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    I usually don't like to torture my characters, but I had this one cartoon hippie when I was 14 that I tortured almost every panel that he was in. It ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Hmm... Interesting, and somewhat beautiful... 7.5/10 (just 'cause I'm picky about numbers... ;))

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sacrifice

    Beautiful story!! 8) Very tragic. :cry: As to the crit., first some copy-editing... And maybe he would succeed; he’d be a legend, a hero. I would break this up into ...

    Jun 12, 2007


The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust