-
Re: Lat one to post on this topic WINS!
...This is a weird and random topic... Guess that's why it's in Randomness! :lol: (I'm winning now... :D)
Jul 22, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
Ok, I'll give it a try... I woke up to more of the same. It was dark and damp and smelly. I could feel the ship rocking in the waves. ...
Jul 22, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
Okay. I've never done this sort of thing before, so if this is wrong, let me know... Name : Allynne (Pronounced al-YIN-eh .) Age : 19 Race : Human, with ...
Jul 21, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
Uh-oh. This'll get complicated fast. ~Aimee Let's see, I've been in our writer's mind the longest of everyone here, but I'm sort of one of the younger ones in the ...
Jul 21, 2007 -
Re: Answering machines
Carnivore: I got a wrong number, and I'm glad I did. "Princess of Darkness," eh? I like it. You sound just like the kind of gal I'd like to get ...
Jul 21, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
*looks sympahtetically at Welcome* Wow, sounds like you've seen quite a lot in your time. Still, I have to agree with Diego. Battle isn't always the most stressful thing someone ...
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: Answering machines
Daniel: Uh, I was looking for the girl who left a message on my home answering machine the other day. Something about Osiris and vampires. If you could have her ...
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: Your Ten Commandments
Daniel's Ten Commandments , in order of importance (more or less) as he would list them (more or less): 1. Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy ...
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: Answering machines
Jessie: *to self* okaaay, that was obnoxious. *to phone* Mister, I don't know who you are, but someone needs to teach you how to use the English language properly. I'm ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
Hey! I like loonies just fine, thanks! ~Aimee *looking at Émon* hehe, Should we call him Justyn Church? ~Anja *Everyone laughs* I don't mind being nameless right now. I understand ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: Excerpt from The Saga of David
Yay! tjmk has a story on YWS!! *does a happy dance* I like it! I especially like Krill's character. I hear your voice when I read his thoughts and dialog. ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: name association
Sounds English. Or Irish. The last name looks kinda English, but for some reason Tobias strikes me as an Irish-sounding name. *shruggs* Maybe the family's from England and they moved ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
*takes a cookie and looks sheepishly at Fal* Um, the elves in my world are somewhat disorganized and rather reclusive after the last war. I was hidden at birth and ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: name association
Hmm... Sounds like a fantasy character. Some village-dweller that the main character meets in his wanderings. Maybe she's introduced at the same time as dozens of other villagers and isn't ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
*All of logosgal's characters cheer for weirdness!* Jessie: *looks at Fal* You're a real elf? Cool! We don't have any elves in our story. We have super-heroes, though. They're pretty ...
Jul 16, 2007
