User avatar

logosgal

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    LW wanders in with her nose in a rough draft copy of a script, carrying her usual overstuffed denim backpack and black hole of a purse, plus the empty cup ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Lat one to post on this topic WINS!

    ...logosgirl won. It was a three day contest thing. that still doesn't answer my original questions, namely, where's my car and is it a stick or automatic? :wink: Ok, even ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: >>Click this for free pie!

    Ooh! I like pie! Do you have pecan? Or apple? Or...well, I'm not too pickey when it comes to pie. ...Veggies are a different story, though. :wink: Anyway... Hi, Teigan! ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Okay, so I'm assuming that it's ok to write a scene w/ somebody else's character in it, since Firestalker and Dark Magik just did. I was confused before because this ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: anyone want to draw my characters?

    Hmm... maybe I'll take a shot at this when I have the time.... I'm not the greatest artist in the world (or on YWS :D), but I enjoy it, anyway. ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 I like my dwarves well-written, too.8) ...I thought trolls were supposed to turn to stone in sunlight. :shock:

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Huh? ~Aimee I'm usually pretty careful with my papers. If you're asking about nervous habits and such, though, I have a deck of cards that I tend to shuffle when ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    If it's okay, I'm gonna write this about Daniel from the thief's perspective. Just 'cause. :wink: ******* Six months in jail and it was all that stupid super hero's fault. ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Lat one to post on this topic WINS!

    Actually, orange mixed with this cinnamon-ey stuff... :D

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions

    :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: Thank you Nate!!!! Thank you, thank you, thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!! I was to the point of saving the pages of all my friends' stories whenever I got a ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: so uh... hi!

    Hi! I'm relatively new here, too. I've found everyone to be really nice (if a bit weird, which is cool, 'cause I fit right in...:wink:). What kind of music do ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Lat one to post on this topic WINS!

    Looks like Logosgal won. :shock: Did I??? Do I get a car?? Is it a stick or automatic? :shock: :wink: When was this supposed to be over? Or is it, ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Racial slurs?

    If you really feel bad about it, you could always have another character reprimand him or something. But I agree with what everyone seems to be saying: if you think ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Sometimes I think our writer must be daft, too. ~Jessie *mischiveous grin* She is. ~Anja As they say, "Genious borders on insanity." ~Daniel ...Or dwells smack in the middle of ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Probably Eastern European... Maybe an immigrant. The girls think he's cute, but he's not always exactly too bright. Maybe people who don't like him tease him by calling him Dim ...

    Jul 22, 2007


Time is not your best friend - unless you use it wisely.
— Marco Pierre White