-
Re: Heyllo ;3
Hi, Mel! Nice to have you aboard! I'm not really good at poetry, but I have a tendancy to start novels and not finish, too! I'm trying to work on ...
Aug 6, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
Ok, I've edited mine to agree with yours, DM. Again, sorry about the confusion! I usually check for new posts before I post my stuff, but I didn't that time, ...
Aug 6, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
We can go by yours, DM. I'll edit mine to match as soon as I get a chance. :D Again, sorry about that! :oops:
Aug 6, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
Oops! I posted before I saw DM's post! Sorry!
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
"I don't have to tell you anything." I took a step back, shocked that the usually easygoing fairy could be so firce all of the sudden. Tas started to rise ...
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
The elf was shouting something at me, but I ignored him. Instead, I turned my attention to Tave, who was sitting off to one corner of the deck near the ...
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
I listened to the elf's speech, feeling rather confused. "Let's just live with it and become pirates. Let's die here," he finished. "Wait a minute," I said, stepping forward. "What ...
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
Hi, bedhead! Nice to have you! :D --------- I stared at Jly, shocked. "Jly, it's me, Allynne!" "Allynne?" Recognition spread over the dwarf's face. "What are you doin' here? And ...
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
DragonLance , huh? I'll have to check my library. Who's the author? -------------- Back on the SS Rat Hole again, I thought. And with a wounded Tas. "You OK?" I ...
Aug 3, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
Yeesh, I didn't think Allynne would ever want Tas to be the leader! I guess she'd like him better that Zade, though... What book is Tas from??? ------ I looked ...
Aug 3, 2007 -
Re: The Tavern
LW thanks Razorblade for the intro and, feeling much better for having finished her script and her salted peanuts, turns to the Bartender. "Can I get a large rootbeer float? ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: 42
Hehe, I like the google moon one! :lol: I never knew about google moon before. Did you know that you can set the language on google to almost anything you ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: Write me gets another dog! (Pics Added!)
Cute pics! I don't like "Chase" so much either. What's wrong with Askim??? I think that's a cool name! If you don't use it, can I use it for something?? ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
*My! These cells are getting crowded! Don't worry, Dark Magik, Allynne won't actually chop Tas into bits! She'll probably punch him pretty hard as soon as she gets a chance, ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: writing for the sake of using awesome words
Mumpsimus! That's one of my favorite words, but I've almost never gotten to use it in a conversation. :cry: I've used it in hangman, though. People almost never guess it, ...
Aug 1, 2007
