User avatar

logosgal

  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *to Raven* Who are you callin' cowgirl? *mutters something about birdbrains*~Jessie Dr. L can't just let him die! He's a physician. They help people! ~Aimee ...Unfortunately, I don't think I ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *Stares at Marc* Omigosh! There's a dying person in here! ~Aimee *looks at the Raven* What are you doing? ~Jessie *walking in* What's going on in here? ~Dr. Larriway Grandpa! ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    I continued staring at Tas for a long time, seeing him as if for the first time. How dumb do you have to be to steal jewelry from a mage?? ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    :shock: Woot! Tas IS in trouble! :lol: I love it! Can't post now. Tomorrow... :twisted:

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 funny.

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    I sat down and took a deep breath. Great, I thought. How much more trouble will Tas get me into? First he got me kidnapped, then he got me accused ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    How do you get something back after you've saved it as a draft???

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The hunter is here!

    Hi, hunter/David/111! :D Welcome to YWS! Hey, is that a Far Side avatar?? Awesome! I like fantasy and humor, so if you ever need a crit, feel free to PM ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: For Non-UK Members

    Yep, it's definitely been a big deal, both when it happened and on the anniversary. Like many people here, I don't remember hearing anything about her before she died, but ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    I stared at the spot where the ship had been, scarcely believing what had just happened. I had actually seen the Great Lord Ethuin! I was vaguely aware of Tas ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Um, ok, question: what's the level of technology supposed to be in this world? I was assuming-- I guess because of the faries, elves, dawarves and such-- that it was ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Persuasive Writing with Inigo Montoya

    :shock: Wow. That is awesome. I will definitely be keeping this in mind!

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Um... (peeking over shoulder)

    OK, do you guys have nosy parents, or are mine just nice to me? Or are you simply paranoid? :wink: Our computer's in the living room, but I generally have ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: No Excuses; No Stopping

    Amen, WD! Thanks for the encouragement! Now if I can only put this into practice... :wink:

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How do YOU get last names for a story charater?

    Sometimes I think finding a good name is a bit like finding a good story idea: you just can't tell where it's going to come from. I tend to have ...

    Aug 6, 2007


It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix