User avatar

logosgal

  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    bulldog

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, guys. First the computer randomly quit watching this thread, so I didn't know other people were posting, then I had writer's block and things ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another mind eager to share it's creations.

    Hi, Matt! Welcome to YWS! I have a cousin named Matthew. I don't think you're him, though. :wink: He's a little bit older. And I don't think he writes much... ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Flashback Alert!

    Out of the three options you presented, I agree that the third one it the best. Another option could be to start the flashback with the time and/or place that ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Depends. If I could breathe (a la Atlantians), then I would say"cool!" and go explore. If I couldn't breathe, then I would try my best to get up for air. ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Turquoise Scarab#1 *PUT ON HOLD FOR COMPOSTING*

    Ciq menha, oleth renq es-alom E oleth ix enriq rul burah hov dion. Druspriah ezan, oleth renq hov danesha E oleth ix enriq furin irah owriq banat. "One Ring to ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    Mars! :D Mars has always been my favorite planet. (Besides Earth, of course!) One of the first things I ever enjoyed writing was about Mars. It's just got so many ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    I'm guessing "here" is somewhere in T'yarmik, since Zade is expecting the ship, and that's where they're headed.

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here for the Sudoku

    Bonjour! That pretty much exhausts my French vocabulary. :wink: I'm better with German. Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Of course, I'm best with English, so... Welcome to Y W S !!!! Sudoku ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Shout "VIOLIN!!!" right back at you. *groan!* :wink: What would you do if you could fly?

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *logosgal's characters look at Killesha and laugh* Um, yeah... ~Aimee *sheepishly peeks around Rohsair* Oh, sorry about the whole gender thing, Marc. Thanks for surviving. ~Daniel

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    I swore to myself. What had that blasted elf gotten himself into now? How could he have just disappeared off the ship? We were in the middle of the ocean! ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 hehe, Charlie the Unicorn! :D

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Dear Shrinking, This is a very serious problem and must be addressed properly AT ONCE! The obvious first step is to sell your pet dog. This will keep you relatively ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    My! This is an interesting turn of events! ------- Tas was furious, or as furious as he could be in his state. I glanced at Tave and caught a hint ...

    Aug 9, 2007


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi