-
Re: Captured!
Ok, now things are getting really weird. Awesome! :D ------------- Allynne’s tale "What? Where?" How could Drew have seen the Necklace of Axymalz before? Hadn't it been in that mage's ...
Sep 1, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
Correct me if I got something wrong, but here's where everyone is, as I understand it: Tave : ShishBee's character. She's in a jungle somewhere, either in the necklace or ...
Aug 31, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
^Whoa! That's really cool, ShishBee! :D aiee! that was splendid...but now i'm stuck again! Who's there!? erm, good question. It was uhm... Grunhilda the Viking Toothfairy! No, no, no, that's ...
Aug 30, 2007 -
Re: name association
Either a really good-girl-type, or a bad-girl-type. Either way, she's really pretty. If she's a good girl, she's fairly quiet, keeps to herself and lives a rather sheltered life, and ...
Aug 29, 2007 -
Re: Looking to "Hire" Algebra Tutors!
I can help, too! I'm taking Algebra 2 this summer/fall. I'm about halfway through. I've actually got my book out right now. (And I'm supposed to be working on it. ...
Aug 28, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
No no no no! Don't let this die! It's just getting good! Come on people! Dont let it die! Don't worry, guys! The only thing that's likely to die is ...
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: And We're Back
Everyone's complaining about loosing posts, but I've gained them! Before YWS went down I had about 220 posts. Now I have 240! And I'm not complaining! Wierd. -Kylan I think ...
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: Caste of the Spider
Yay!! You finally got the new version up!! :elephant: Okay, so you asked me for a sound shredding. You do know what you're in for, right? This is a full-blown ...
Aug 22, 2007 -
Re: Hello
Hi everyone Wow. :shock: That is, without a doubt, the shortest welcome post I have ever seen. :P Are you usually such a succinct writer? :wink: Succinctness is not really ...
Aug 21, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
I watched uneasily as Tave began to shrink. Something bothered me about this whole business. I had a vague sense that there was something I was forgetting, something vitally important. ...
Aug 21, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
Yay! Peopel are coming back! I was starting to think that this party was getting pretty dull! ~Aimee Aww, come on, Aimee! There's never a dull moment with us around! ...
Aug 20, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Oops! I didn't see Pol's question! :oops: Okay, I'll answer it... Would you rather be able to control fire, wind, water, or earth? Fire would be cool! ~Jessie, Aimee and ...
Aug 20, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
*confused* Uh, because you asked? ~Aimee Logosgal made me do it! ~Anja *silently folds her arms* ~Jessie *laughs* She's not answering. ~Daniel How do you like your eggs?
Aug 20, 2007 -
Re: hi
Yay! A fellow German learner! :D Guten Tag, Polly! Wie geht's? Hast du Deutsch gern? I like singing and piano, as well. But I'm not at all very good at ...
Aug 19, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
7/10 Pretty funny.
Aug 19, 2007
