-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
8/10 I don't care. :smt016 Actually, by the time I've read your sig, thought about it, given it a rating, and typed and submitted this post, it will have been ...
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
In my bed at home. When I get any sleep... ~Jessie *looks at previous post* Hey! She stole my name!! ~Aimee [i]What is your opinion of
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Hmm. Tough choice. I do like math. I would have to say Algebra, I guess. ~Daniel Philosophy over math. Every time. I love wisdom. ~Jessie Was that one of your ...
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
Sorry I haven't posted in a few days! Busy week... --------------------- After our talk with the Mystics, Zade was in a foul mood. But we all agreed that we should ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: Caste of the Spider
you have something against conjunctions? I noticed you left them out in several places. Maybe it's just a thing all we Lizes do, maybe it's a style thing, all I ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
Hello, Mr. Hancock, sir. Would you like a sandwich? It's gooder'n snuff and not half as dusty, as my granddad would say. ~Jessie
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
Hmm. Maybe someone should go find Mr. Hancock and Myron and tell them that we have food. ~Jessie I think you're right. ~Aimee *Aimee and Jessie look pointedly at Daniel* ...
Sep 7, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
Vaguely Disgruntled Nobles Society? I can be vague and sociable! Can I join? ~Aimee Didn't you catch the part about Nobles ? ~Jessie Shhh! ~Aimee Does logosgal have any noble ...
Sep 6, 2007 -
Re: New Girl on Campus
Hi, Megalapagos/Megan/Meg! Out of curiosity, do you have dark hair? I know several people named Megan, and they all seem to have dark brown or black hair. :D :backtotopic: Anyway, ...
Sep 5, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
Okay, okay! I'm posting! :D ---------------------- Allynne's Account I watched in morbid fascination as Zade magically jerked the other Mystic around the room. What is going on here? I wondered. ...
Sep 4, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
I'd kind of have to be to do what I do on a daily basis, you know? ~Daniel Yeah. ~Jessie *waves an American flag* ~Aimee America is stupid. The government ...
Sep 4, 2007 -
Re: College Search
Well, it's the beginning of my senior year (yay! :smt026), which means that it's about time for me to start looking seriously for a college for next year. (AAAH! :shock:) ...
Sep 4, 2007 -
Re: Selling my violin.
Oooh! Pretty! :mrgreen: But I already have a violin, so I don't need another one. I could use the rosin, though! I think I lost my old cake... :( Anyway, ...
Sep 3, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
*bows* glad you liked-- Ooh! Power struggle! Coolness!! :D Can't post now, though. :(
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
*whispers to Jessie while looking at Hancock with Myron* What is he talking about?? ~Aimee *whispers back* erm, I think he wants to take Myron to dinner? Hancock kind of ...
Sep 1, 2007
