User avatar

logosgal

  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    erm, seductive, yet proper? :? Seduces the lead guy for her own ends while keeping a front as a proper British gentlewoman... Simeon

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The lioness creeps....

    Cheers to a bad intro! :smt024 Yahoo for Yahoo! :smt041 Ovation for obvious newbies! :smt038 ...Okay, I'm done cheering for now. :D Welcome to YWS! What kind of stuff do ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *glances at Narvik and K'ratcha* Better not let Jessie hear you cussing, or she'll give you a nice little lecture... ~Aimee *comes back from the tavern* Hey, what's with the ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Babelfish translations

    I LOVE Babelfish and Lost in Translation! Where has this topic been all my life?? :wink: My current sig: "Friends don't let friends abuse apostrophies." --Shafter "Our practice area has ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Why did...

    Because the gunea pig already had the unicycle. Why did the dingo post on Wikipedia?

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Why did...

    For the printer/scanner/copier. (It likes a device that can multi-function.) Why did drum run away from the percussionist?

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi,my name is hamilton...;p

    Hi/Bon jour/Hola, Julia/Hamilton/Hammy! :wink: Spaghetti is awesome, and so are cookies... sorry, but I don't think I could ever go vegetarian-- don't like enough greens to survive... :P Anyway, Welco

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    There's no question! Hmm... Here's one: I don't care what they say. I'm gonna write. Is there anything you feel so strongly about that you're willing to do it despite ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Chris: Hello. This is Chris from Barlowe's Garage, calling for Amara. To answer your question, the last time I worked on a chariot was when I was a kid, helping ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    When I hear the name Ellie, I think of a certian middle school-age girl I met this summer. She's somewhat short and a bit chubby, with light brown hair, lots ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kinda Shy...

    Hi, Emma! I can relate to the whole being shy around peers bit. I think I find it easier to be with people who are older/younger than me than people ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 Cool. I feel like there's some sort of story behind that person. Maybe it's the writer in me. I dunno. :P EDIT : Sorry. :oops: I didn't see this ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    BEATLES!!! ~Jessie and Aimee Who compares elves to insects? That's just weird. ~Unnamed Man Do you like your name?

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8.5/10 Good ol' [s]Looney[/s] Luna. :P

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Talking about myself

    Hmm... Samara... sounds familiar, for some reason, but I don't think I've actually "met" you before. Welcome, either way! Or, should I say, "welcome back"? :D Whoa! You have a ...

    Sep 13, 2007


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore