User avatar

logosgal

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Of course I would help him! ~Jessie Do you obsess about anything? What?

    Oct 3, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Ginger-Mania?

    :shock: Whoa, so you're saying that people actually abuse you for having red hair?? :evil: I've never heard of such a thing! In the U.S., we have a lot of ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I've been making up stories for as long as I can remember, but when I first learned to write in school I hated it. There was little or no creativity ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    My mom probably has or knows someone who has the proper tools to get us out. Until then, I would try my best to be civil to my fellow prisoner. ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for making suicidal people hold.

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: title-'the surprise'

    ...of man-eating Venusian Dingos disguised as a normal human family living in the Scottish Highlands.

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    whoa, this is a weird topic. Okay... banned for having tiny writing in her signature.

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A mother's dream

    I like it. It's very peaceful. I'm not really big on Haiku usually (I guess in general I favor rhyming poetry), but this is really nice. I can almost see ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #1, September 30, 4 to 5 EST

    Coolness!!! :D I get a brand-new YWS radio show for my birthday! :wink: Whoa, Nate sounds a lot like I thought he would, which is odd because usually I'm wrong ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Prodigal!!

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Huh? ~Daniel Just ignore them. *turns her attention back to ranting at Lyn & Diego* ~Jessie Wow, our writer must have been tired last night! She said that Jessie said ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Lolly & Ollie's Quest for Cereal

    Okay, that was... odd. It did have some good parts, though. Like Clau said, you need to re-format it to be a proper script. If this is meant for stage, ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Check, Mate

    Ooh! I love radio plays! My drama class did them last winter. It was so much fun! :D Well, I've really enjoyed it so far. I agree with almost everyone ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How To Make Your Own Official Poll

    No, he doesn't! See, "forty-two" is the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything, but that's all. (Well, it's also the answer to the question, "what ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *glares at Lyn* Augh! It's "its," not "it's"! Apostrophe is a contraction, no apostrophe is possessive! It's so simple! How come no one can figure this out? *rants about its ...

    Sep 24, 2007


I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin