User avatar

logosgal

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Christmas Wishes

    Pretty good. The formatting's a little weird. It does seem sort of like a free-verse poem for the most part, though some parts seem like they'd do better as prose. ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Flemzo's Exhilarating Monotony Contest: Breakfast

    Well done! It does a really good job of keeping the reader's attention, even though it's only about making toast. :D I think I guessed that it was toast by ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: "Holiday Haiku" Help

    Thanks for your suggestions, guys! Those are good ideas! Hehe, Meep, my mom's giving me a hard time, 'cause she said the same thing, and I doubted... Maybe that's not ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know, I can't think of a title--

    Hiya, Pheobe! (Aww, do people really mispronounce it "fo-ee-bee" and "foyb"? That's sad! :( ) Seems like you've already gotten a lot of welcomes and such, so I won't be ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: "Holiday Haiku" Help

    Haiku can be fun, But it's not my best talent. How do I teach it? I'm involved with an arts council which often has crafts for kids on Saturdays. This ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Research Re: The Epic Search To Fill The Cliche Bank

    In other words, mimic Eragon as much as possible? Exactly :wink: And do it in style! Star Wars , too! Especially the older ones.

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Cliche in Fantasy

    The first list says: #11. - Evil emperors: --crave wealth, money and power Well, DUH ! What kind of evil emperor would he be if he craved charity, goodwill and ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Other Re: Seniors!

    Hey, don't knock junior year, that was the best year of my life so far! :wink: Now that I'm a senior this year, I have to panic about getting scolarchip/college ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Winterbells

    46,770! Cute little bunny! ^_^

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Well, if you ask a British person, then I would have an American accent, I guess. It's not an accent around here, though. ~Curt I speak Dragon with a Phidi ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you start reading nothing but not-for school books, and flunk all of your classes. I wish my stupid essay would just do itself.

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    gadi: Username: 78% sounds cool, but I'm not sure what it means... Custom Title: 89% funny! Avvie: 83% Country: 93% me, too. Siggy: 84% YOU CUT CHAD'S HEAD OFF!!! o.O ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Uh... My life has just gotten so completely crazy, I have no idea when or where I'm supposed to be, but it probably isn't here. I don't know... ~Kallias If ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Why did...

    To disguise the bloodstains on them. o.O Why did the rooster paint his toenails?

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatars

    My current avatar is from the YWS avatar gallery. I'm thinking of changing it, though...

    Dec 11, 2007


ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones