User avatar

logosgal

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear

    Well, this was certainly an intriguing piece. Sometimes it was a little confusing, not really knowing what "It" is, but that adds to the mystery and draws the reader in ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Once In a Purple Moon-very short

    Yeah, I have to agree with everyone else that it needs more to it. Don't take this wrong--I know you wrote it awhile ago--but the way it is now it ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Gifted and the Cursed: Super-Kids in Training

    Yup. I don't know much about publishing, but just the letter sounds bad. Did it really have all those typos, or was that just you typing too fast, bigbadbear? If ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Bittersweet Song-Song Lyrics

    Very nice! I could hear it in my head fairly well, which is always a good sign. (It would be easier if I didn't already have another song stuck in ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Once upon a time, a girl joined an orchestra. On her first day in orchestra, she met another girl, a first violinist, who was known to some as Shafter. Shafter ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your Pumpkins

    Check these out! I didn't do 'em, but they're awesome! :D Yeah, those are really cool! I wonder if that guy lives near me. He gets some of his pumpkins ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    9/10 I like it; it's pretty. I can't help but think of the character from A Series of Unfortunate Events , though. ...And I see someone else said the same ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Simile Generator

    "Bitterness is like chewing gum." I really don't think so. XD But it's juicy and cinnamon-flavored and looses all niceness after five minutes of good chewing! O.O ...and it causes ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Um, well, I'm sure I will at some point. I don't really have anything to ask you at the moment, though. Unless you're a professional linguist or something. ~Jessie Have ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: title-'the surprise'

    New story! :D The Surprise involves a pair of argyle socks, three voices on speakerphone, and a lemon.

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Hmm. Irrigate the desert? ...Er, actually, probably find a ditch to hide from the lightening. What would you do if a giant lava monster asked you for a kazoo as ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: We are the CRA

    I know what it stands for! It's "Caballing, Rafty Apsaras!" :mrgreen: No? Well, maybe it's "Chessel-Rustproofing Apsides?" Or "Contradistinctive Raconteur Association," perhaps? ...Hmm, okay, so obvio

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Erm, I forgot to post in the Departure thread, so most of you probably didn't notice that I was gone last week (left Monday morning for my cousin's wedding, got ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Since I'm homeschooled, my English teacher would be my mom. So I don't know what I'd do. Probably just cry. For a long time. Then maybe I'd go live with ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being named after a hurricane.

    Oct 5, 2007


I like to create sympathy for my characters, then set the monsters loose.
— Stephen King