User avatar

logosgal

  • NovMo Archives Re: You Know What's A Bit Sad?

    Yeah, I don't know if I'll get to go to many, either, since I don't have my driver's licence yet. Hopefully I'll at least get a ride to the end-of-the-month ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Like Online Polls?

    Sure, I like 'em. Well, I like the YWS ones anyway. I wouldn't bother to do them if I didn't, now would I? :wink: You know what I'm going to ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    My scanner is supposed to be able to scan in documents, I think. I've never used that feature. I don't know what software it uses or anything, but if you ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Just Wondering...

    ^Hehe, I keep forgetting to take contractions out. I ought to do that...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Just Wondering...

    I think it's just like the friends system we have here on YWS. (That's sad, I just added a word into that sentence to make the word count higher. Is ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    And I already have as many of those as I can fit in. :P Oh. Well. Hmm. You could always write more story. Or have one character (always named by ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Just Wondering...

    What, exactly, is a writing buddy on NaNo? I mean, is it just someone whose word-count you can find easily in your profile, or is it someone who reads your ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    GAAAAAHHHH!!! If my inner editor doesn't kill me, my inner procrastinator will!!! Then there's my general lack of direction, the fact that my MC doesn't have a real name, the ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    Eep! too many numbers! Aet, you're almost as bad as Snoink... :roll: There are other ways to up your word count, you know. Simeon felt that the dragon we sizing ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    GAAAAAHHHH!!! If my inner editor doesn't kill me, my inner procrastinator will!!! Then there's my general lack of direction, the fact that my MC doesn't have a real name, the ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    ^ What ?!?!? Way to ramp up the word count, I guess... :lol:

    Nov 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    *shakes head* Snoink, that's just sad. ...cool! :lol: Ooh! I once decided to re-name a character because of a typo! :P Anyway, my NaNo-isims: Fifty-three bottles of coke on the ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Sounds like a superspy, on the order of James Bond. Or at least an action hero. Suave, cool, gentlemanly, adventurous, good with the ladies, hi-tech, and always shaken, not stirred. ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    It looks feminine, but it sounds to me like Cecil, a masculine name. I think she was probably named after her father or grandfather Cecil. Obviously, the family is french, ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    So, I finally signed up for NaNo. I don't know if I'll have time to finish, but I really, really hope so...! Anyway, my NaNo username is Word-Girl . You ...

    Nov 2, 2007


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton