-
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, but everyone knows unicorns don't like men much. So your unicorn impales you with its horn and you bleed to death. I wish I felt like writing my NaNo ...
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: One-Word Circle Story
Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating ...
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: Make YWS a birthday card
:shock: That is awesome, Cade! *takes a piece of cake* I like the candles/writing impliments. I almost didn't get that at first. ^_^ I'd make one, too, but I don't ...
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10 Now it's gonna bug me which Pendragon book that's from...
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: Top 10 Cities (Australia Is Taking Over)
Aww darn :( no more STL! It's probably 'cause gyr abandoned us and went to England.
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
9/10 Yay Chad!!! :D ... I'm not sure I get the rest of it, though.
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for having an un-colored Chad. :wink:
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for not having a real reason. (I mean, "baned for being?" What kind of reason is that? Next you'll be banning for not being...!)
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: Spiders Unite!
So, the monkeys and the dragons are feuding again, but obviously the whole argument is just silly, because, as everyone knows, spiders are way better than dragons or monkeys. So, ...
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, but your reign lasted only ten minutes and ended when you were killed, apparently accidentally, by 36,498.6 limes and a capuchin monkey. Inquiries as to any possible purpose behind ...
Nov 9, 2007 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for banning the same person so may times in a row. You realize that you and MadHatter took up two full pages almost all by yourselves?!?
Nov 9, 2007 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for having random unknown symbols in her username.
Nov 8, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted-- it's moved to your back and become 10 times worse. I wish my NaNo novel would write itself.
Nov 8, 2007 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
My sister watching t.v. :roll: ...Hey, you asked! :wink:
Nov 8, 2007 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for not having a reason! :smt016
Nov 8, 2007
