User avatar

logosgal

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hi! Probably very few of you remember me; I've been gone for something like three or four years, and I hadn't been around very long before that. Don't know how ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Image of the Almighty in my early childhood

    I agree with the previous reviews: this is a great start with a lot of potential. Some things you could work on to improve your "showing not telling": It seems ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: A Siren's Fingerpaint

    This thing is peppered with metaphores and similies, and it's making me sneeze! :wink: Seriously, though, you might want to rethink some of those. Shedding sleep like onionskins. Huh? Flakes ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Research Re: Lefty Discrimination

    Hehe, I wasn't thinking about the dinner table issue. :lol: Actually, it's been drilled into my head so much that I have to sit there that I just look for ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Research Re: Lefty Discrimination

    Do people stop and stare when they realize that you're signing your name with your left hand? Do you have problems with scissors? Is the ink on all of your ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Belief in God

    I apologize for answering if you did not expect me to logos (I was going to make sure you knew what Logos meant in my previous post, but I see ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Belief in God

    Hmm. Interesting. So, let me see if I understand this right. Meep, you believe that there was someone named Jesus who lived about 2,000 years ago. He was a nice ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Belief in God

    Thank you, Meep and DoctorClicky, for your answers! That's very interesting. It's always good to have this sort of information; you never know when a "Godless Heathen" character may pop ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Superlatives!

    Hey! I got nominated?? :shock: Cool! I think... :oops: Nate would definately be the most rabid Pat Buchannon supporter. Best e-cookie giver. FYI, Sunshine, "Logos" is Greek for "word/reason," and ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Belief in God

    When did "Godless Heathen" and "Higher Power" become trademarks? :lol: Well, it sounds like my story isn't completely new here, but I can tell it for what it's worth... I ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Algebra homework

    Ah. Okay. Polynomials are expressions that have several different terms added together. Like 5x-2 or -3x+2x-10. I can't remember the nice, neat textbook definition offhand, so I hope that makes ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Al Gore's Nobel Prize

    Haha, I love it! Personally, I don't like Al Gore much, and I agree that he didn't really deserve that prize. But I don't think that's the only reason I ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I find sodium chloride particularly palatable. Are you a goose or a duck?

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Help! I need a name for...

    Sometimes I use Scrabble letters to make up names/words. Or you could translate one or more of the species' characteristics into another language, and use the translation as a basis ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Algebra homework

    When when multiplying two polynomials, you just have to get all of the elements of the one polynomial multiplied by all of the elements of the other polynomial. (That's how ...

    Jan 5, 2008


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green