User avatar

lluvialover

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Modern Penelope of Odysseus part 1

    She didn't know how it happened. Just a random website, just an innocent intention: to practice Spanish. She wasn't looking for a hot tutor either. She didn't differentiate at all. ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Painful Silence

    I didn't get this poem at all... I didn't get what it was about, what the emotion was supposed to be, or anything. I can't say that I got anything ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Painful Silence

    Sounds of despair Echo throughout the universe, Encompassing the whole agony... Nature tries to nurture it's damaged children But in ruin herself, Only warms their skin for a little while... ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Patorfield Peonies

    I love your story, I can even imagine a movie made out of it. It is a pleasure to read!

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Grendel’s Side of the World

    Thank you so much for reminding me to make those corrections! I will be more then glad to hear what you think about the rest of it.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Grendel’s Side of the World

    my own short version of Grendel (a follow up book on Beowulf) I love taking a stroll in my forest: this way I escape the stench of our cave and ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Against the sands of time

    i like it.it's real sweet and short. sorry for my lack of criticism, but i don't see anything wrong with it, and I don't know enough about poems to judge ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: ...Memories...

    wow it's like you put a story of one life into one poem, and that's a hard thing to do. good job!

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: For Us

    Through million doors Make this 'through a million doors' or 'through millions of doors' I felt my hand touch yours. Beyond grand mountains and cold lakes , a s fast ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: For Us

    Through million doors I felt my hand touch yours. Beyond grand mountains and cold lakes As fast as mine, I heard your heart race. Through countless miles I see our ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Tango With Death

    It really is passionate!the only mistake I found was in this line: I come back up and rips off his jacket shouldn't it be rip? I really love this poem ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: warning may offend- Brotherly Love

    The poem is really strong and i like the way it flows, however I don't like the disgusting theme, but it is life...I really don't get the line "A whore ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: No Easy Road of Life for Love

    Good, good. I just felt like the end wasn't really powerful, like it wasn't meant to end there. And there were a few parts that were oddly broken up. I ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Man at Station Four

    I like all the details, it gives you a feel that you are actually there, but also it makes me want to know what exactlyhappens with the man? or is ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: No Easy Road of Life for Love

    This is my latest love poem. I encourage all kinds of comments=) No Easy Road of Life for Love So anticipated yet neglected by no one’s fault: Those moments which ...

    Mar 21, 2008


rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint