User avatar

lluvialover

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Untitled

    I really don't like how this is stereotyped, nothing is interesting and original. Why does the most popular girl has to be blond with blue eyes, and another girl is ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Modern Penelope of Odysseus part 1

    What does this have to do with Penelope of Odysseus? well this so far has been a frequent question, so I'll finally answer it. First of all...this is just the ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Think I'm in Love #4

    nice story man, I read it all. I actually thought that the Jesse guy was that guy with curly bown hair that she saw, but that he was not with ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Modern Penelope of Odysseus part 3

    Worlds Collide "She's on!" he couldn't help, but smile seeing so dear of an image: the eyes of a clear summer sky, the dark brown hair, framing her round face, ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Second Spectrum of Sanity [Sec. 1: A Brief Conversation]

    I love this. It's so original. It was apleasure to read. can;t wait till more is posted =)

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Night With My Lover

    Although short, this poem has a perfect flow. It creates intense emotions. The only thing I could suggest is making it longer. I like it =)

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dragon Bait #4

    I like this a lot. To tell you the truth it wasn't long enough for me, so I can't wait to read some more! =)

    Mar 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Device

    I undertand this story in my own way I guess. So the preacher makes a fool of himself by believing in the toaster being the God. Yet even after falling ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Modern Penelope of Odysseus part 2

    “ Why return so early on such a warm Saturday, hone? “ the massive figure in an orange robe asked, a slightly slender lady with golden round glasses standing beside ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Midnight Run - Chap. 1

    the words sound too formal for a normal conversation, as if they are pretending to be professors. Their fanciness is just a little over the top. But maybe I am ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon Bait

    I really enjoyed readiing this, it's like I actually lived in the story. It sounds so real and beautiful =)

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Painting Sonata

    wow! great imagery! although, No offense, but I never thought so much could be in a head of a thirteen year old. I have acouple of problems with it. Maybe ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who Do you want to be?

    this poem has a great moral message. I really like it, but it didn't have a beat or some kind of rhythm to it. When you just read it, it ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Complicated Love

    like this although i noticed you used the same looking character in Eternity. I will keep on reading =)

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Modern Penelope of Odysseus part 1

    Everyone, thank you for your comments =) I did intend for Deniss to sound creepy and I am glad it worked out. Watch for the next part of my story ...

    Mar 26, 2008


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage