User avatar

lluvialover

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Kiss

    As soon as I stop breathing I melt somewhere in the distance spread like butter over stardust only to fall right through and tumble across the nowhere As soon as ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Beauty, as it Begins

    I like this poem but there is something that I just can't grasp. I know this poem is supposed to draw you in with its mystery but I think it ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sixteen Winters

    To me, your poem was pure pleasure. It flows so smoothly and has unique play on imagery. Honestly, I don't think anything should be changed in it. It is perfect ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    I don't see a problem with advertising. They all are writing related and don't bother me.

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: ProjeKt Oath chap 1

    hmm this confused me. So he's in a desert with dark skin. At first I thought he's in Africa, but then viajero is spanish. What about the girl? And then, ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: dawn with fox.

    wow...simply beautiful. I did find a couple mistakes though. Four hours of heavy lifting, and she’s finished the stage of arrived. She waits for settles in, but she’s too hopeless ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sabihah's Note (part 3 and 4) edited

    note* burqa is an arabic dress for women with long sleeves and that reaches the ancles. 3. Things Without Value The four o’clock alarm rang. Cooks scrambled to prepare breakfast ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The story of the unnamed full

    I did notice a few spelling and gramatical errors, and thankfully I don't have to correct them. It doesn't bother me much anyways. I like your introduction because it was ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Enchanting Rome

    I like the different perspectives. The story is interesting to read and it flows good. My favourite part is the beautiful setting. I am looking forward to the continuation =)

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sabihah's Note (part 1 and 2) edited.

    Hi =) What do you mean by beginning? the note part? Yes you're right, the interpertation part needs a lot of editing. I didn't think that last sentence was that ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sabihah's Note (part 1 and 2) edited.

    Beauty entices; education enlightens. This is not in a particular place, or time. The only backdrop is that it’s during a war, in the Middle East where Arabic language is ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Boone

    I like this. Finally something new and fresh. =)

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Modern Penelope of Odysseus part 4

    "Lina." Lily called. She admired a gentle expression of sleeping Celina. It wasn't just a happy dream she was seeing, but another side of her lately quick-tempered character. The lady ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Modern Penelope of Odysseus part 3

    Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment! I made the corrections that you suggested. Soon I will post the next part of this story. :)

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Niteowl: The YWS True Author Story

    wow this is a great biography! Witty and rich =)

    Apr 27, 2008


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs