-
Re: The most twisted plot ever! Do not question us.
Of course not! It's open to everyone! And remember guys, lets try to make the male/female ratios even please. :)
Jan 10, 2010 -
Re: ~Zodiac~
Vera~~ Vera sprinted down the street her hair flowing like it was alive on it's own. She was late, very late and her grandmother would get on her if she ...
Jan 10, 2010 -
Re: The most twisted plot ever! Do not question us.
Name: Vera McDeer Age: 17 Role: Person from the future Physical Description: Vera has wavy brown hair and deep almost artificial looking green eyes. She is very toned from past ...
Jan 10, 2010 -
Re: The most twisted plot ever! Do not question us.
Aspiring I'm sorry but gunslinger was already claimed by Kamas
Jan 10, 2010 -
Re: Shades of Black and White
Name: Abbey Fitz Age: looks about 16-17 Personality: Peppy go lucky with a pure heart of gold. She laughs when they win a human over and cry when they lose ...
Jan 10, 2010 -
Re: The most twisted plot ever! Do not question us.
Plot: You are in the universe known as the Orange Spot, like our own universe yet not. It has a sun and a planet much like earth that can support ...
Jan 10, 2010 -
Re: Twilight Parody(Gory Shocking Ending)Hunting Death
Suddenly Rosalie thrust herself out of the bushes, her blonde hair catching the light. The others didn't look up to meet her eyes. "WHAT?! Just because that mormon thinks she ...
Jan 6, 2010 -
Re: ~Zodiac~
Oopsie!! *EDITEDITEDIT Name: Vera Thorn Age: 18 Gender: Female Animal: Cat Appearance: Vera has long enchantress style orange-brown hair and deep green eyes. The bridge of her nose is coated ...
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Ragdoll
Maria~~ Maria flicked her hair back and quickly formed it into a soft pony tail with her agile hands. The office of her father's was ahead and she was closing ...
Jan 3, 2010 -
Re: The Third Wizard War
I'm sorry mates but I must make my dear character drop out because I can barely check this site anymore...I'm so sorry though!! Have a happy new year and feel ...
Jan 2, 2010 -
Re: The Third Wizard War
I'm sorry mates but I must make my dear character drop out because I can barely check this site anymore...I'm so sorry though!! Have a happy new year and feel ...
Jan 2, 2010 -
Re: Ragdoll
Name: Maria Clementine Ragdoll/human: Human Age: 17 Appearance: Longish red hair that falls in light waves past her shoulders. She has light blue eyes and a wide smile that only ...
Dec 26, 2009 -
Re: The Third Wizard War
Violet~~ "Well I hope I'm not manufactured," I giggled with the other passengers as we pulled up to the school. Many people huddled to the Ravenclaw table where I found ...
Dec 26, 2009 -
Re: The Third Wizard War
Violet~~ My body tumbled along, although the seats in the train's boxes were comfy they were certainly no place for a nap! As I made my way through the group ...
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: Zodiac2
Abbey~~ The hours flew by after that, it was filled with sobbing and fizzy beverages. I hoped no one saw past my cheery facade to the person who was deep ...
Dec 24, 2009
