User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: The Grey Ghosts

    Name: Maria "Max" Blue Age: 19 Gender: female Occupation: Normal Solider up for hire with assassin like abilities Species: Human...or is she? Appearance: She has a plate that wraps around ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    Name-Aimée Veshua Age- 16 Gender- Female House- Yin (cause no one ish really in it >>) Standing(Knight, Bishop, Pawn)- Knight Powers- Can control all weather that includes the need of ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cherub

    *woah... I thought and alice and Raeni wernt involed in te whole mud fight thing... cause we went the opposite direction of everyone

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ Sure, I tried to protect Fred and Adam but personally it wasn't my business. I had said to clean up this sort of crap but noooooo. I thought to ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Olympus

    I bounced u and looked around. My side was bleeding from wherre the metal bot had grabbed me and I notced of where my blood dripped the dead grass turned ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Olympus

    *this is what i get for not paying close attention*

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    When I noticed Alyse was gone I freaked out. At first I was "she just prolly went to to o et a drink or something" but when she didnt come ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Do you trust me yet?

    when we get some more gosh durn people

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cherub

    Alice ~~~~ I sighed as we were picked up in the fighter boat thing. Luckily it had showers and a clean pair of school uniforms and i smiled even more ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ I skipped ahead of everyone else well, because...I wanted that giant cupcake I say in the window first. It was a beautiful creation of chocolate and icing, and topped ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Olympus

    *uhmmm i won't be here for the next two days so just puppet Esia around for a while please*

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *sorry for all the posts today... i was just sick and bored... tommorow I wont have time to post and will not likely post till late friday nite... >> gah ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Maria looked tired and I felt bad for accidentally "exposing" her to the guys. "ShooShoo out you guys go." They stared at me and migrated to the couches in the ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Olympus

    "Ok!" i answered back like a soilder to it's general, I left the girl who shot electricity tied up and got everyone onto my plant. We then busted throuh the ...

    Feb 18, 2009


The opposite of belonging is fitting in.
— Dr. Brené Brown