-
Re: Yin-Yang
Aimee~~ I stare d at all of the bustleing of our warriors we were supposed to lead into battle. Tommorow THe Yang were early birds they would attack in the ...
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
I swam some more and drank the darkness, "Principessa.." i heard some one whisper, I swam closer, "Principessa!" My eyes fluttered open and I shot up, "Where the fu** are ...
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
May~~ Or April? i swum through my darkness, I heard the loudness f outside and turned them down, I smiled Revvie and his human security system would be all over ...
Feb 25, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
I hugged Revvie. I hadn't seen him since Italy, this time he spoke in english. "Princess, we have assembled everything in your room" he spoke in a perfect English accent. ...
Feb 25, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
"Hey! Matt! Wait up!" I knew he thought that it was me. He looked at me like dumb May, so he definetly knew it was me. "Hey May," He didn't ...
Feb 25, 2009 -
Re: Yin-Yang
Aimee~~ Oh How I hated that King, I would have killed him myself if he wasn't already the target for people like Phae. Now Phae was arguing with the fatso ...
Feb 25, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
May~~ or April? At the dance, no one recognized me, it was great! I stared and smiled at everything I was leaving the couples alone to them selves so I ...
Feb 25, 2009 -
Re: Yin-Yang
Aimee~~ Yin I as a person hated meeting and as a mute who couldn't voice her mind properly bothered me. The king, was fat and Phae would prolly make a ...
Feb 25, 2009 -
Re: The Grey Ghosts
Is this based on anything I should be aware of? (is it a book, a short story...) Knowledge is power right? I am interested. I will give my character some ...
Feb 25, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
May~~ When Alyse popped that question, I froze in place. I quickly recovered and went back to Maria's hair, twisting it with my fingers. They both leaned in closer, well ...
Feb 25, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
"May... you're--!" She looked bewildered at my transformation. "You're stunning. And blonde? would've never guessed!" Alyse went and jumped on the sofa. "Hope you don't mind me barging in, but ...
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)
Maribel~~ First Mate of the blood curse I sat in the crowe's nest, my hat over my eyes. The rest of the crew was scattered below, hauling and towing stuff ...
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Do you trust me yet?
goot idea ^^
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Yin-Yang
Aimee ~~~ Yin I stared blankly at Kara and back to Phaedra. I grinned and playfully whipped a wind current around my short sword. I swung it around my head. ...
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
Someone snuck to my kitchen, and I didn't turn around. I really didn't care because he was probably aiming for some alcohol of some sort, I was smart, I knew ...
Feb 24, 2009
