User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *o my lordy i finally get to post because you know how long it takes a phone to go onto the interweb and THEN go to yws?! or atleast my ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *awwe may feels love! Andandand how am i doing this without a compsie?! The world may never know.....*

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ I looked around lunch and quickly became confused. Where was everyone? I looked around at the table and noticed the obvious groups. Preps, Skaters, Jocks and their whores, more ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    OOC: Garsh we .. woah... ok i ont post till this afternoon and thats gonna be my last post till saturaday afternoon (blah). So don't blow up the school with ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ It turned out that Matt was in most of my classes, except one. My parents had snuck in a ballet class under my nose. Atleast it was last period, ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    *can I somehow join another ship? my captain seems to have died and my invisible crew has also dissapeared...Like I float to thier bot or something??*

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    * k i fixed it :D and stuff *

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *i think its either tuesday or the next day so why dont we...uhmm why don't we start "the next morning?" ^_^; so yeah...* May~~ My alarm went of at 6:00 ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Do you trust me yet?

    Kitty~~~ Kitty sighed happily as she turned on her "Hot! Hot! Hot!" Sign. Oh, she loved it here already! She was doing what she had always dreamed of and here ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Mafia Effect

    please lemme reservea spot ^^

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Name: Risa Hanley Country: England Age: 15 Appearance: Very light complexion and dark brown hair. She cuts it short due to the fact that there was "hardly anyone to impress ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Stranded

    NAME: Violet Fawn AGE: 15 SEX: Female BACKGROUND: Her and her twin brother are complete opposites and her brother is constantly trying to get her out of trouble. She was ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ "Wait! Matt.." I called after him as he was literally half way out the door. He spun around slowly and leaned against the door frame. "Yep?" "Do you know.." ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    I went back to the bathroom, yawning. Alyse and Tony didn't notice e as I walked past the super awesome girl wasn't there anymore, I wanted to talked to her ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    *where oh where is my captain?? :( *

    Feb 26, 2009


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger