User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: 2012

    Risa Hanley~~ Carla was trying to be nice to these people. Great If I can be nice to them to ma be they can be stupid enough to tell me ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ When i got back to the dorm, Alyse was snuggling on the couch with Tony. I attempted to sneak ast to not ruin thier moment but noted that I ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    * for all of you who might not know what parkour is... * May~~~ When Matt and I leaned in I closed my eyes and sighed, put my arms around ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Grey Ghosts

    Max Blue~~ Max walked along the ragtag of the beaten up street, her eyes glazed the mercenaries who might offer her some gosh darn work for once. A half cloak ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ The Chinese buffet was filled with all the moshers and people who were at the concert. They almost ran out of food! I laughed most of the time i ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Maribel~~ Captain of...a dingy... needs a real ship.. like now.. "WEEEEEEEE!" I cried as the raging canon balls dodges my little toy boat. I smiled at the fun I was ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ We sat towards the front of the pit, not towards the middle but not quite the front. The pit was also very condensed making everyone feel like sardines, when ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    lordyyy...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    *sorry multi tasking does not mix well with my writing skills Risa~ Blankly staring Risa put more corn in as the group scattered around the fire, one looked like a ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    The violet haired girl stepped out of the darkness and introduced herself as Aubin, all I had seen in this part of the dead zone we called a world were ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ A rock concert?! That was awesome! im positive that Matt would like to go! I heard Leighton say something quietly. "eh?" I looked at her. 'I'm broke." she said ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ I walked slowly down the hallway to my dorm room, Matt had to go to conditioning so i was left alone to myself. I followed the tiled carpet back ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Risa Hanley~~Traveler My vision blurred from the smoke of the freshly burning magazines, all out of date of course. My corn roasted it aluminum that I had found and cleaned, ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Maribel ~~ no ship and soon to be part of something else?! *inner yay* A seagull's call had been echoed throughout my hearing range. "What in bloody hell's name?" I ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    rEMOVED :D

    Feb 28, 2009


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47