User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ I cried and cried, if felt like forever and Matt walked in a change in clothes in one hand. He dropped them and ran to me and pulled me ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Vampire Project

    Lenalee~~~ "AMA!!!!!" my nick name for her echoed throughout the distance and darkness. I looked at her and stared, "What's wrong?" "Nothing." she answered and looked back up at the ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ Revvie was an annoying lout. I loved him dearly, but he was too there all the time. After the study period I needed to talk to him for his ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~~ We were the only ones in the cafeteria so we went out to find people. Apparently, Jared caused more crap for us to deal with. He was wheeled off ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Ballet~~~ God i hate this class I walked into ballet class with tense shoulders and walked over to the changing room. This seemed to e the only class i didn't ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Risa~~Keeper of the Erif I looked Carla who was still trying to make small talk, I acted dumb and put on a smile that screamed. "I'm a clueless traveler" which ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *oooo lots of SUPA JUICCY drama....*

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    Max~~Audotorium Max walked down the hallway by himself, a random girl jabbered in his ear but he ingnored her and her friends. They were not his type of people, the ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *you can bump into may or shomething ^^ May~~ The water was warmer than blood and I felt like I was swimming in a hot tub more than Olympic pool, ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *hmmm i havent really thought aboutit >

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ I opened the door to the large apartment, the darkness was intimidating but stepped throughout it with ease, stepping gracefully avoiding the couches and coffee table. I stepped into ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    so many kiss scenes today! *oolala*

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    Jude Maxwell Harris Age: 17 Date of Birth: June 14, 1992 Gender:Male Appearance: Personality: A sweet guy but is mostly quiet. When he gets to know people he won't SHUTUP ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Stranded

    * no problem~!* NAME: Jacob Maxwell AGE: 20 SEX: Male BACKGROUND: Traveling guitar player, played at coffee shops and usually opened up for other bands. He plays mostly acoustic and ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~~~~ I meant the kiss as a peck, knot this but my mind was swimming in so many circles I just kept going. He pinned me against a wall and ...

    Mar 1, 2009


“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables