User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~~~ We watched a macabre movie made in the 80s it was kinda off, but I liked off. It was hard to pay attention when Matt was pretending not to ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    * here you go rider just think darker and bluer eyes! May~~` Matt trailed me behind him and I followed him like a puppet and it's master. It turned out ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *well you do now mister*

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ Matt seemed mad, no he seemed pissed. I tried to ease him into parkour, I had the upper hand of being used to such painful workouts. Atleast he was ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    Max~~ Max shook Cody, "Did you see something?" "Death, cody, death." she whispered and collapsed. "CODY!!!!" ******** Max sat perfectly still in his chair while the nurse looked at Cody. ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ Later we all headed back our rooms, "Night!" I echoed through out the apartment. "Good night!" I was answered back. I crashed onto my bed and thought to myself, ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ Maria, Alyse and I ended up with the design layout for the invitations. I paced back and forth in the room. "It needs to be bright but not girly," ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Olympus

    Esia~~~ We walked back to the building, I had no way of knowing what was going to happen. We walked into a large dining room and were seated. Food appeared ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    Max~~ "Of course, I'd be overly happy to join you guys group," Max knew the crazies in my homeroom would try and rape him if he was in a group ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    Max~~Main building Cody and Max ran through the main building, this was where all the main classes took place and lockers lined the hallways, "Im a medium myself," Max said ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    (ooC: I think he only knows about the party not the actual planplan)

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *i only have time because over the past few days I have been terribly addicted to it >< blahgafa and I finish hw usually early yeah >

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ "Girlies i don't think speggetti sauce is gonna cover this one." We laughed and crunched down on some serious planning. "We cant involve the guys cause they," I sighed ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Vampire Project

    *wait what time period is this in?????* Lenalee~~ I felt Ama's tears stain my jacket. After a while we began to slowly walk back to camp. "I'm sure Jonah is ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Risa~~ I took it back, this Tessa girl was obviously just smart for traveling with a bully. "Can we travel with you?" I smiled at them, "It seems if we ...

    Mar 2, 2009


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres