User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ Thursday night "It's nothing really," I sighed trying to smile "It is something," he stepped closer. "It was Ash-" I started and was cut off by Lei's glomp and ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Maribel~~~ "Tis not your girly brew~!" I chided "That better not be it.." he started again. "I just CAME from the islands you dumb person!" I laughed merrily and swung ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    What about.... Williamson Cliff? something with son cause tis a fancy rich boarding school May's dress BTW

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *oh my god soccer went for SO long gosh darn't!* May~~~ Thursday "I can't wait to see the look on her face." I grinned and grsped the bags in my ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ I looked blandly over my book at the brunette across the table from me and then went back to reading my book. "Not even a decent little hi?" he ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ Thursday afternoon? (oh my lordy two pages already?? woah....) Lei and Nick left and I told them I wanted to go pick up some things. I was alone in ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Maribel~~ There was a large group standing in the middle of the ship, so like a good lil' pirate I decided to go join them. My tequila was regained and ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    ReMOVED (mwhahahhhahahaha) (NOTICE: edited on the NEXT page ladies and gents~!)

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ Thursday Morning "Sure!" I grinned at him We walked and talked for a while until we finally got to first period, world history. Atleast I was good with dates ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Maribel ~~ Asleep in the captains quarter of whoever will be nice enough to pick her up in the plot* I awoke with the cannons and roars of guns. I ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Risa~~~~ "I'll keep watch." I said as i placed my food safely back into it's pack. "Meh," the others shrugged and went to sleep. I looked up at the sky ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ "You sure?" "Positive?" "Yes" he sighed "Absolutely?" "Yeah." "Absolutely positive-" he kissed me and went to sleep. I couldn't do anything so i snuggled to his chest like a ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ Thursday (early) morning I awoke again at four o-clock. i had to stop doing that. I couldn't wake up Matt, he needed his rest. i decided on just simple ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ Yes it is still Wednesday When Nick jumped out, i froze in place. In my hand was a bag of crepe paper. We could tie and gag him... I ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ Wednesday night I looked at the football players playing football, made sure none of them weren't too busy and snuck into the locker room. Ok May, Do your worst ...

    Mar 4, 2009


Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
— Thomas Neill