User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    *when can we start?*

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *oh my lordy we grew a page when I was SLEEPING gah* May~~ I plopped myself in biology and thought to myself quietly, but gave the aura that I may ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dream Catcher

    Name: May Taylor Age: 16 Academy:Mirage Position: Researcher Abilities/Strengths: She can bend shadows and such. Control another person's shadow and can control thier movements. Weaknesses: Hates wate

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ I doodled all over my notebook, avoiding Matt's stare. I knew if I made contact I might as well lose control so I kept to myself. My eyes flashed ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Name:Max Barrington Gender: Female Age: 15 Special ability: Can stop time and "freeze" people in time for a few seconds. She cannot completely control this and makes up for this ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ "But but but" I let him out at arms length "What?" "I sleep better in your room" i touched his nose. "Fine i'll keep the door open," "Not as ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *I told you all it's contagious!!!!!!* May~~ "You have my word." I rose my arm like I was in court. She smiled for once and there was knock on the ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ "i got this new music piece, and its really hard, and I have to learn to play it for a festival coming up and I think I'm failing." I ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    MAy~~~ Thursday Morning After my second shower that day and when i had finally gotten my hair to cooperate, i walked out of my room and skipped merrily to the ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ Thursday Morning "What time is it?" I rasped Alyse sighed. "Enough time. You can still have and shower and eat breakfast and go snog Matt before class." I smiled ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *my plot is unfolding *inner yay* La Riena you could wake up to find may or something casue now she is just kinda sitting there..*

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ Friday Morning My mental clock went off at 4:30, again. I knew My eyes wavered open and I looked at my encompassed pillow under my arms. "Your not Matt..." ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Maribel~~ on the wrath? I looked around the captain's cabin for more drinks and discovered none, probably hid them.. I thought to myself in my drunken state, g et it ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ "People seem to like to not knock when they come to mine, though I love them.." "I understand" He picked me up bridal style and I giggled uncontrollably. We ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ "Sorry I can't tell .." I mumbled off, "You right now," my lips manged to form "May.." he said firmly and i shrugged it off. "Lets do something!" I ...

    Mar 6, 2009


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian