User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    *first thanks to rider for the donation* Ok! Plot: This is not a normal high school storybook, this is an all out war between the dark and chill Gothic Nation ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    *Max went back to the group.... with rider close behind.. I think So I think Max went with the group to the tunnels...*

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Risa~~~Traveler I sighed and followed behind Tessa, the boy had been beaten pretty bad. Bullies My eyes became dark as I stared at Spike another bully. I kicked him lightly ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ O my god Matt played the guitair magically and fluently, leaving no room for mistakes His body wavered with intensity and yet a softness. The song hanging in the ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    *here rider i'll bring ya in* Max~~ Max heard the hell that broke loose in the hallway as did the others. Robin left and brought back the files in a ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ "Are you ok?" Matt gave me a worried look. "Just chipper!" I looked away so he wouldn't see my face, "I mean, I'm used to it." *there ya go ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    Julia~~~ Julia lept through the air of the sky. She lept down, then again, and then again. She finally made it to the bottom and blended into the crowd because ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *sorry i'l change if you want..."

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Max~~ I hummed the batman song as Robin walked in and she smiled at me. She sat and joined us with a plate full of brinner. we had now had ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ Matt was no where to be found and I sighed, I told him I was staying behind but at the rate I ran into him I thought it wouldn't ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *wahhhh im at school so itll be a tad short* The question startled me, I had forgotten all about parents day. My parents, were special and well, egocentric as well ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Max~~~ Traveling together? What was she talking about? Max chewed the thoughts over in her head, she was fine alone and pretty much a happy camper, alone. She then flipped ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ I smiled at Matt and dragged him along the hallway. We went to the Main building and up to the tippy top floor, which was a small garden hosted ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    *this seems AWESOME!!!* Name: Julia Watts Age:15 Gender: Female Race(human or mutant): Human Appearance: Jet black hair that comes down just pat her shoulders, she wears it in thong most ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The War of Flight

    Marie~~ Marie looked out of the window of her private room and sighed at the abyss of blackness outside. She had been rescued, again, she had been kidnapped, again, and ...

    Mar 9, 2009


Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild