User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Costumed Vigilantes.

    Killer Monday~~ The dark and impressive room loomed over Max, everyone was silent except for two girls who were talking and Max (or Killer Monday to most) smiled. Mingle eh? ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ Family force 5 pumped through the speakers as my puppets, including Sasha and I, practiced our routine. This pattern had been going on for a few weeks now, we ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Name: Violet Galestuck Age: 16 Gender: Female Nation: Sky (but travels ALOT) Personality: Hyper and peppy with a "go go!" nature. She genrally likes everyone but keeps most of her ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    sorry I'm dropping out

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ Thursday Afternoon Matt and I sped through lunch making it seem like I didn't even eat, he had to get to soccer and I had to go discuss plans ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Costumed Vigilantes.

    Real name: Max Posey Hero name: Killer Monday Sex- Female Age- 20 Appearance/ Costume: Wears a tight black spandex suit with a silver line going from the waist down to ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ We watched the movie and sighed in rythm, or kiss still went and yet again I was pulled on top of him. "YOU BASTARD!" I heard coming from the ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ So we were in a closet, a storage closet to be exact, filled with snacks that went in the vending machines. I sighed and looked at Matt, he looked ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ So I wandered down to the soccer field aimlessly, hoping to see Matt play a bit. I stared at the guys playing back and forth Matt obviously showing them ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Max~~ Following the Kylie girl and the rest of the group into the tunnels leading downwards, I smirked at how perfectly unused this was. A perfect get away route for ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    * -evil laugh-*

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall

    yeah cole can claim Violet

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ When Matt's parents car was out of sight, I smirked at Matt with a sweet sincerity. "May.." He started "It's only midafternoon and well-" I smiled in mid sentence ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dream Catcher

    May~~Mirage I looked up from the person with the map and looked around, "Hey! Has anyone seen Ringo?" "Who?" Julie asked as her attention was broken with the question. "Ringo," ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall

    Name: Violet Galestuck Age: 16 Gender: Female Nation: Leaf Personality: Hyper and peppy with a "go go!" nature. She genrally likes everyone but keeps most of her own secrets to ...

    Mar 12, 2009


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain