User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ I laughed when Matt came, I had re-gotten ready before I came so my black hair looked curled and blown out, so it was full of body. I looked ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    fune with me as long as you post a link here to it :lol:

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Violet~~ Sky Violet perched upon one of sky's shortest buildings, about forty floors. The sky people were proud of thier tall buildings and still wondered why poverty still struck as ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ "4 hours?!" I exclaimed, "I thought the festival started at like sundown, which is.." I looked at the hal clock. "What on earth made you think it was time ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Mays dress by the way... just shorter and more loli ish May~~ By the time I had said "see you later" to Kori, I noticed the time. "five thirty!?" Time ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Name: Turner, Maria Anne Age: Keep it between 17 Gender: Female Place of birth/ origin: A small town in the country side, Mural, France. Appearance: Very short and petite, she ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ Halloween Dah I stared after Matt as he ran toward the dorms in his plaid blue boxers. I chuckled and thought about the epic battle was about to begin. ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ All Hallowtide I waited for Matt to come out of the Dorms, I had sprinted off lying about "official cheerleader buisness". In hand a basket of tomatos, and in ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ Hallow's Morning "It's kind of a surprise" I purred. "Fine," her smile widened as there was silence. "Wha-?" "BOO!" A voice yelled and grabbed me. I twisted out and ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Costumed Vigilantes.

    Max~~ Killer Monday "Got to jet!" Max stated as she looked at the time, she had a late appointment with a patient. "WAIT!" White night called to her, bottie and ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Costumed Vigilantes.

    Max~~ Killer Monday "Hello Monday, I'm Maelstrom." She said, looking at Max. She smiled back without flaw. "Hi!" I said enthused, "This is Botie-I mean shock bot." I corrected it ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The School

    *yay* Name: Lorie Jackson Age: 16 Grade: 11 Gender: Female Description: Very short, or "petite" as she likes to call herself. Long brown hair that she wears like a "scene ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ Thursday- Late Night Let's just say, I was on top of Matt again by the end of the night. We roamed back to our rooms and kissed again to ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Costumed Vigilantes.

    Max~~ Killer Monday "Well," Max's face screwed up with trying to remember, "OH!" Her exclamation broke the mostly quiet conversations. It also made Bottie wideeyed. "Well once I was on ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ Random~ Random~ Random rararandom~! I sang in my head as Matt's hands grasped my shoulders firmly. He led me up a flight of stairs and right now we could ...

    Mar 16, 2009


If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain