User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    *what if they are being repressed by a dictator like person to be constantly happy and they have to take down the leader... so the village is really creepy because ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Abbey~~ Abbey laughed hard and gossiped with the others, making the entire cabin burst at the seam. "So that's why the this guy was like 'screw that' and I answered ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    *yay! May~~ The smell of antiseptic and old people filled our noses with the familiar smell of our local hospital. It was almost sad how familiar it was but we ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Name: Abbigale *Abbey* Gaines Gender: Female Age: 16 Picture: Personality: She honestly is a plainly bored girl with too much personality. She loves telling people what she thinks and how ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    May~~ As my arms were circled around his necks I babbled on and on about nothing in general. Out of the orner of my eye I saw Maria step into ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    ohmylordy! Let's have a flood! A flood! i'm sorry if I mess this up at all! AND GUESS WHAT! The boarding school one year anniversary is February 16th isn't this ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Sam~~ After a 'I know what you are thinking" session with Lila a smile was spread across the Elf girls face. Where was Tristan? Scouts shouldn't split up and if ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Sam~~ "Come on people let's be nice to eachother," Sam laughed trying desperately to lighten the mood, "If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all!" Sam pointed ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Sorry mate!!1 :( I really am...* Samantha~~ "Mates?!" Sam yelled, "I found a body!!" Sam heard footsteps running toward her. "I found him with my amazing ability to find objects," ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Samantha~~ Sam smiled back at the other girl, "It's okay, your secret being a secret is totally safe with me!" This Prin blinked rapidly and stuttered, "Gosh darn it!" "Hey ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Sam~~ Sam had been tethering the horses while she listened to the all-duty-and-no-nonsense Tristan question the two more questionable new comers. As the others scattered Sam wondered why she had ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    REMOVED :D

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The most twisted plot ever! Do not question us.

    Vera~~ Silene ensued as the characters left to their own worlds again. Vera looked out towards the other. "Shall we start again?" Vera questioned, "Hi I'm Vera and I'm in ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Sam~ Sam looked at Esony who matched her grin, they both were in for a treat. "We are not going to attack them head on are we?" Esony asked as ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Sam~~ Sam's eyes widened a bit, in an attempt to remain calm she tightened her grip on the reigns of her horse. "We need to do something now," Her voice ...

    Jan 24, 2010


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights