User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    *hah i haven't written in a while sorry..* Amy~~ Amy was lost in the crowd, her short stature made it impossible to see anyone, anywhere. The two other girls had ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    (i don't have a clue..) May~ "SO," he turned to look at me as we stopped at a light, "Are you and Matt a thing?" "No!" "Looks that way, that ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Assassin Brotherhood

    gah i need to post for this ... Lily~~ I ran through the corridors of the establishment without making a sound. People noticed me and I didn't care because they ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Yep it's good to be back! Violet~ "Got it!" I smiled as I ran towards my opponent then, suddenly without warning the girl diessapeared into the shadows of the trees. ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    yay i didn't get to join the last one... Name: Emma Mason Age: 13 Gender: Female Birthday: December 16 Personality: She is a very nice girl but gets into trouble ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Violet~~ I swept my blond hair out of my face as the girl in front of me charged, i jumped and flipped expertly landing in the next tree slightly above ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Sam Ginger~ Sam's grin illuminated the grim crowd of goths as she slid into a dimly lit bathroom.Locking the door she took notice of the random graffiti was scrawled over ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *immm BACKKKK from the BEACH mwhahah* June~~~ I skipped along the hallway wince n one was there. Matt was out doing his soccer thing and I was stuck at school ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    *sorry I didn't post earlier..* Amy~~ “I’m so sorry. I was just running a little bit. I didn’t mean to bump into anyone.” she said looking me straight in the ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Assassin Brotherhood

    Name: Lily Baser Age: 18 Gender: Female Rank: Warrior Personality: She has two personalities basically, you might call her bi-polar. Off the field and during training is is a lighthearted ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    Amy~~ i looked blankly at the sheet then back to the room number. This couldn't be right, for once I had not gotten lost and was standing in front of ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    I blame him for my addiction .... June~~ Something was wrong with Matt, it was in his eyes. His eyes didn't glisten when he looked at me but flashed as ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *his internet... sorry i had a moment...*

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *gosh durn't I can't post because of Rider's dumb interweb!!*

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    Name: Amy Hall Age: 16 Appearance: Personality: Very bright and cheery at most times, loves to laugh. She used to be different though before coming to the boarding school, she ...

    Mar 31, 2009


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus