User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    April~~ "It says you know where my grandson is," Lethero sighed. ""I do, don't I? But it'll cost you," She mentally cringed, that came out more desperate than anything. Lately ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Sam~~ Damn myself for having such bad directional skills! Sam walked down the empty street, she was late for her assignment and her employers wouldn't be too happy about that. ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May/June~~ "SUPRISE!" The gang yelled as Maria walked, a little bit on the scared side out. I smiled despite my dark thoughts at her and the others. Everyone was crowded ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    *yes... i think..* Sam~~ Sam looked at Styler over, what was he planning? He looked like his mental feathers were completely ruffled and Sam hadn't done anything to help with ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Hmmm I think it would be funny to see all of our characters be on duos that they kind of don't feel comfortable about (like Violet and Tezuka, Itachi and ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    April~~ April's dark black cloak dredged against the ground as her feet moved slowly through the forest. 'Two miles they said, not far they said' Her mind was sarcastic as ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    June/May~~ i can't! Yes you can! i can't! but you want to.. I combed my mind with possibilities, I had run away at the sight of Matt and was thinking ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Assassin Brotherhood

    Lily~~ "Too friggen long!" I sighed to Kirabo, "The masters haven't let me out of the area!" "May be they plan to give you a really big mission soon," He ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Name: April Clearwater Age: 18 Gender: Female Race: Witch Appearance: except she wears a black dress and black combat boots. Personality: She loves all creatures and is loved by most ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    Emma~~ A few people eyed something suspiciously behind me, then I was tapped on the shoulder. "Hey Emma... how are you? Missed you on the train." He said softly. It ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    Emma~~ A few people eyed something suspiciously behind me, then I was tapped on the shoulder. "Hey Emma... how are you? Missed you on the train." He said softly. It ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    Emma~~ It felt great to dawn the gryffindor robe again, it felt like a second skin. Everyone had seemed to split back into their sort of cliques of houses so ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    Amy~~ Amy was having fun despite her sucking, the girl was awesome and the other guys were almost as awesome but she couldn't get to the ball herself. The ball ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    Emma~~Gryffindor "Damn you fat people!" The tourists didn't take notice to me, the girl behind them with a cat and a thing full of stuff. I pushed past them with ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    * what she is wearing right now... * Violet~~ "Hi there," A voice said behind me and I turned my head slightly to meet it. I notice him pick up ...

    Apr 14, 2009


"Be yourself" is not advice. It's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
— Hank Green