User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Name Violet THornybrush Gender: Female Age: Looks 18 but is really over 100 years old What you are and can do: AN elf that can communitcate and bend nature at ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Scorched Earth

    June~~ June jogged throughout the underground city with ease, her artificial joints alowed her to keep at a steady pace without using much battery. ~/*Paging Noble X5046 An automatic voice ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    *i am going to post just so we *may be* get this rolling again?* Maria/Sam~~ Maria stirred on the cold tiled floor of the abandoned warehouse. She smelled the sweet ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    MAy~~ I was dazed, so absorbed into the music that I didn't notice people leaving or the fact that the person whom had my attention in the first place had ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ I darted up from my sleeping position, like something bad had really happened but I didn't know what. I needed to clear my mind of all of this rubbish, ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Margot~~ Margot ran acorss the busy street and attempted to dart towards the bagel store front. Several table sat several couple people but she didn't take notice to them, she ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Scorched Earth

    Name: June Hallows Age: Looks 20 Gender: Female Race: Robot Allegiance: Spectre (humans) Personality: Quite a strange girl with artificially implanted memories and swears she remembers peace. She has

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Sam/Maria~~ Sam had been left alone at the hospital, great. She had come back to the empty waiting room, coffee in hand to find no one in sight. She placed ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ What had I just done?! I had let all of my energy out in that speech and now my shoulders slumped as I sped down the hallway of the ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Margot~~ Margot stood tall infront of the large crowd, her small frame perched upon a tall brick wall infront of the square gray building. "What do we want?!" She yelled ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Name:Margot Aestas Age: 16 Appearance: Light brown hair that falls in waves and a small frame. She is a short version of medium height and has a very mischievous smile. ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Don't make me shoot you

    *shall we do away with status then? We could actually make it modern if that is more chill for everyone..* Name:Alice Granger Age: 16 Status: High class *ish Description: Fiery ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    April~~ Ra was now passed out on the ground, the battle raged on with the demon though despite the fallen wizard. "Ra!" April cried as she watched her comrade falter ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *sorry i am a little late* May~~ I sat on the floor and cried my eyes out, I felt Matt's eyes settle on me and just continue to stare. Tears ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    *okay this is what i honestly think happened...(or what we could say happened...) Emily got hit in a ricochet of some sort. Aslo the band + partnership = great idea ...

    May 3, 2009


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind