User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Name - Samantha Sharding Age - 17 Appearance - Bright red hair and sharp green eyes. She is average height and has porcelien skin. Home world - Drakenwald Occupation - ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Name - Samantha Sharding Age - 17 Appearance - Bright red hair and sharp green eyes. She is average height and has porcelien skin. Home world - Drakenwald Occupation - ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Smile

    Plot! Your character honestly hates their life. HATeS to a point of where they want to commit suicide, but when a knock comes on their door when they are about ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Name: August Gray Age: 17 Gender: Male Species: Demon Appearance: A black hair that can blend into the night but he dies his tips according to his mood. All the ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hustle

    Name: May Axe Gender: Female Age: A fresh 19 Appearance: Brown hair that hangs like fabric against her neck, she wears a bang across her eye giving her the rebellious ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    awwww im gone for two weeks!!!! please keep my may-bear alive!!!

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    June~~ I cleaned my battle wound, noticing the soft melody of guitar floating thru the open air of the almost cleared out restaurant. Stil no sign of Jude, , I ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    Jude~~ Jude raged, his emotions twisting and spinning like an out of control cyclone. He went to get punch for this new person and then bam! HE runs into her, ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    June~~ *im changing perspective for her** I smiled at people who talked to me, this cheerleader was popular and the guy next to her I didn't know. The girl didn't ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    Hey im out of town n on mi phonee ^-^ i might just get to be lucky and have wifi tm... And um can Lee get interupted by a phone ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    Hey im out of town n on mi phonee ^-^ i might just get to be lucky and have wifi tm... And um can Lee get interupted by a phone ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    June~~ People were spinning around the two, June and this new Bastian. "Hmm, I like alot of things actually," June couldn't help but laugh. "Like-?" "I love to write and ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    *OMG I JUST THOUGHT UP A PLOT IDEA!!!!!** ** what if, something huge happens! Like some sort of "scandal" happens or whatever but it's obviously not what it looks like.. ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    Jude~~ Jude sped up to catch up with the girl, he was bored and needed a person to talk to after the hell brought class. "I never properly introduced myself," ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    Jude~~ THe red headed boy flipped opened his phone to the light buzz no one but him heard, not even the teacher was paying attention to the fact that no ...

    Jun 20, 2009


“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw