User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Violet~~ After meeting MArc, The people with all the cookies in theyir hands could have counted for a party. The sugar cookies seemed endless and eventaully we all just ended ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Violet~~ My breathing was hard as I collapsed onto the bed. The laughing had gone down to a bare minimum of random 'hah's here and there. The girl who punched ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    oopsie double post :D

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Violet~~ I smiled wide, May's happiness seemed contagious apparently. I sat next to him on the bed and leaned against the wall laughing as I did. "Where did you learn ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    *i accidentally wrote May and then erased it oops!* Violet~~ I smiled at the girl, she seemed happy. Very happy, I couldn't help but smile back to make her feel ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    *extreme DEJAVU meh..... i noticed that i used to be obsessed with naming my char's after months... now it might be flowers....* Violet~~ Seriously I was sharing a room with ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    *extreme DEJAVU meh..... i noticed that i used to be obsessed with naming my char's after months... now it might be flowers....* Violet~~ Seriously I was sharing a room with ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--

    Name: Violet Faye O'Connor Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance: Her hair is dark brown tinted with a strange color (her expeirment going awry four years ago) and goes with her ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    yeah totally! Violet can be Mykolas's roomie! Violet~~ I padded behind the tall guy, his hair was blond and his accent didn't say he was american himself. "I'm Violet b ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    YAYZ! Violet Polter~~ The cab pulled up the spacious school, the front was done in a dark red brick color and was outlined with a white aura. I smiled, this ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    this means no we will not be starting on the first.. Yes we can get to know eachother first (in the last one we all went to a diner/pizza place ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Hi guys! Rider is away and we will start when he gets back. I'll be 5that person you can ask questions to and I'm that person to make sure no ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    August~~ Demon August smiled at the girl, Well if we entertained our selves that would be quite boring. He smirked and looked ahead at the teacher, he was reviewing. "How ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Sam~~ Putting the pen in the door was the least I could do for that poor ruffled girl, whoever she was. I smiled at the thought of her causing chaos, ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    *im totally with you!!* May~~ "So.. I have an idea." I started, breaking the silence that seemed to overshadow the room. Everyone's eyes fell on to me, Matt knew exactly ...

    Jul 27, 2009


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton