User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--

    Violet~~ Their foot steps echoed through the eerie forest path, it seemed like nothing could live in the dense thickets that surrounded them. But soon the path broke off, one ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--

    Violet~~~ Violet smiled at Beth and then at Lyla, her eyes twinkling with an idea. "Hey why don't we take a walk somewhere else?" a grin was insued across Violet's ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Violet~~ I felt like a child with a parent taking care of me, it was a nice feeling one I had't had i a while. I gulped dow the water ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--

    Violet~~ "Lucas," violet tried to gain th eraven haired boys attention, "Lucassssss." "Uh-What?" His eyes turned back to the rest of the group. "If your so interested in her then ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--

    Violet~~ When the girl Beth talked, Violet grinned. It was exciting to see this moment even bring out the quietest of people. The pink hair turned back to green, maybe ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    May~~ I rolled my eyes, of course my dad had created a list. He had done careful backgrounds down to the last ounce of who the person was. I hung ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Name: Faye Hendricks Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearance: Quite a strange case to be in a prison, for she is quite beautiful. She has long cascading brown hair with remnants ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    violet~~ My eyes were circled in dark rings, my kness and hands had bruises that were turning a great color of purple. Did I dream it? I kmust have, the ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--

    Violet~ Violet's hair glowed a pale blue, her mood? Absolute boredom, it would be exciting she were in here for something else. Violet's hair went neon when the girl, Evangline, ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--

    Removed :D

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--

    didn't she say today?

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Mummy's Revenge

    OOPS GUYS! I forgot to put personality on here... Name: Samantha (Goes by Sam) Granger Age: a Fresh 19 Gender: Female Nationality: American by birth butt grew up around the ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Mummy's Revenge

    The PLOT: Your character is a person in the the 1920's Egypt. You can be there for anything really, adventure, learning or even just a quick way to get rich. ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Violet~~ It seemed everyone was leaving so I cleaned up. Everyone was filtering out, saying good byes and such. It was getting late so I tidied up and left the ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Something is Coming!

    Name: Samantha "Sam" Faye Adams Age: 17 Gender: Female Power: Plant Manipulation, sh can make them grow and make them seem like they have personality. They seem to be like ...

    Aug 4, 2009


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne