User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Good Times

    I'll just...you know Sam~~ "Guys!" I yelled, "Oh my god guys!!" The others turned to meet me, my shirt was slightly wet and my legs attracted dirt (well mud at ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    May~~ Maria was changing the subject, she looked so battered! Matt for once during the day smirked at it, he probably knew what was going on also. "Go Nick!" I ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    *I love thugs.....big skater thugs.....yay drama~!!!! May~~ Parkour, in the end, had a use. Laughing, I followed behind Matt closely and eventually. "Hey!" He yelled but in joking manner as ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    YAY! It's their birthday guys!!!! Post Post Post!!!!!!!!! Happy Anniversary!

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    May~~ "Please drive faster!" We both shouted at the befuddled cabbie. He was scared of course, driving a girl who looked a bit shredded and the other girl who was ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Franco~~ "Having fun with your sparkley weapons children? We are leaving now," Franco stated, making a jump from his chair back to the ground. "Where exactly?" Abbey asked, shutting up ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    *ahhh! seth sounds so cute!

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    May~~ The room was crowded and filled with a mixture of laughter and talking. As for me, I liked this crowd a lot. "What's up?" I asked Matt and Nick. ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    May~~ I looked about confused, the unpleasant atmosphere getting to me. "Okay," a smile forcing it's way across my face, "Let's start over, Hi I'm May!" The girl sighed and ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    *someone please post

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    May~~ My force pulling out of the cabs backseat with such energy, that the cab's seat might have come with my body. "I have never seen a girl so excited ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    Name: Adderfield, *Sam* Samantha Age: 16 Gender: Female Physical Appearance: Samantha has reddish brown hair and bright green eyes. She is always seen laughing and smiling, acting as if the ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    claimage for a girl please :D

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Franco~~ "Oh goodie, I have all of your attention now!" Franco seemed pleased with himself, "Well you see all of you are quite how do you say-? Odd." The group ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    * my hope panda says to post....don't kill him please :D May~~ Sitting in a wooden chair by the bed, I let out a sigh, this was such a good ...

    Feb 11, 2010


"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind