User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Abbey~~ The boy in front of them was nonchalant, his smile was anyway. "I was never greeted by any committee," Sam mouthed, "I've been here a week!" "Okay do we ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Abbey~~ "I'm Abbey!" I smiled wide, "And that grouch is my brother Max- Don't worry he doesn't bite." Max bit the air and Sam turned back to me, trying to ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Abbey~ "Oh cheer up!" I called at my brother, "It's not all that bad being new!" "I'd rather be a misanthrope- oh wait- I am," My twin brother sighed and ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Name: Abbey Hunt Age: 16 Gender: female Appearance: Brown hair that falls lightly past her shoulders and green eyes that peak out from her mod style hair cut (blunt bangs). ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    oh ok!! sorry >< i wasn't thinking...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    yay! then I might be able to do it but it's thanksgiving..

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    this friday? I don't know if I can but hopefully rider may speak for me yes?

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    anythings cool with me :D i work on all time zones :D hm we should skype..like a mass one :D

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    sorry i'm dropping out feel free to bend my character in however way

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deliverance

    Maria~~ I was late, oh so very late and the plane looked like it was taking off, without me! My mouth was a straight line and my large camping backpack ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deliverance

    Name: Maria Cosgrove Age: 18 Weight: 134 pounds SecTor: Missles Appearance: Choppy blond hair and bright blue eyes, Maria has slim body and a perfectly white smile. She is overly ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Faye~~ Faye tossed back her hair, looking about the room. What this Sage had said was true but Faye attempted to ignore it, she then tried to console herself by ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    May~~ So, this was great. It turns out that climbing through the ceiling wasn't the greatest idea. I awoke tangled in the familiar white hospital sheets, it's sad how used ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Wicked 1 and a Half

    OMG I LOVE WICKED!!! Name: Violet Tippy Race: Gillikenese Age: 18 Where are they from?: Frotica in the PErtha Hills History:Violet came from a very wealthy mining family, making her ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    woah... wait is he really 9?? Alice~~ Following a kid, check, making sure I was still sane, I crossed out that option all together in my head for it was ...

    Oct 10, 2009


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein