User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Abbey~~ The smile I once wore turened into a grimace, looking about I spotted the timer that read 18:32 and was gradually counting down slowly. I was pushed away from ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Abbey~~ "Double up!" I suggested (well more of an order) to my team mates. My body found it's way off the ground as it sprung back and forth, gracefully in ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    EDIT: I'm making her a ravenclaw since we seem to lack non-gryffindors Name: Violet Juniper Age: 16, 5th year Gender: Female House: Ravenclaw Personality: A bit too outgoing, she is ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Abbey~~ I pulled my hair into a pony tail, the others were gathering thier own weapons of choice but I myself drew into my own concentration. My group was the ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    spot reserved for a Gryffindor girl :D

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Fox

    claimageeeeeeee

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    *haha in real life i am a scorpio >.< Abbey~~ I laughed at Paris's comment despite the situation. "Isn't the Libra's job to resolve quarrels?" Claudia spat again. "No we ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    Alida~~ The alarm went off when I was trying to get with this alone time of which the others spoke of. I didn't get the point because well I was ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Abbey~ "Hi there!" I laughed, "I could say the same for a late night swim." I looked at him with questioning and he stared back intuitively, like he was studying ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    May~~ I fubbed my hand at the bend of my elbow, the stitches flecked my skin in an artistic manner almos t like my fall was completely on purpose. "A ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Abbey~~ Sagittarius Swish, plap! The arrow gingerly hit the target in dead center naturally. MY arm pulled back on the bow again, letting go then repeating. Hitting each of the ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    Is it Maeve? Im confused..**

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    Alida~ "Apparently he turned himself in," Anthony mouthed seeming to let the words just seep out, "Somethings up but- gah!" He brought his fists down on the table making a ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    Alida~~ "Oh joyous moment!" I exclaimed with a large smile. Ringo turned into a sheep beast again and Anthony didn't look happy with him. Android shared my excitement but wasn't ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    Alida~~ I floated through the tower towards the large room, I guess on earth this is called an "Early bird catches the urn?" Humans are weird, I thought to myself. ...

    Dec 11, 2009


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss