User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: The Vampire Project

    Name: Lenalee Age: 17 Race: Vampire Clan: Achleon Apperance: Very short and skinny, but she still packs a punch. She has dark brown (almost black) hair, she has purlple eyes ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Do you trust me yet?

    OOC: I really dont care how many characters you have unless you cant keep up with them. This is a TOWN so i guess the more the merrier (eh? eh?). ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Olympus

    "So!" I voiced in a merry tone. "So?" they both said looking at me weirdly "Where the heck are we?" I smiled cause I was having fun. "We dont know ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Olympus

    "So!" I voiced in a merry tone. "So?" they both said looking at me weirdly "Where the heck are we?" I smiled cause I was having fun. "We dont know ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    I skipped the song, I didnt like it, it was too slow and not going to put me in the right mood. I skipped to the next one. I was ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Do you trust me yet?

    They finally trust teenagers enough.. sort of.. so in an epic experiment they place them in their own town. Itll start from anywhere in the town when you arrivem your ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Olympus

    Esia~~ "Go!!!!" I was now riding on my new found pet. It went quickly down the hallway, growing like a tomato vine. Well.. I guess it should have because when ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ I made it to my room and looked around, I pulled one of my many suitcases to the kitchen, this one was the largest and the heaviest. I sighed ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    {idk i shink we are ^_^}

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cherub

    *oh course i wouldnt mind!* I stared at my partner who asked "how is the island treating tyou?" He answered back "fine." "I hope we get to use my pretty ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Olympus

    Esia~~ My eyes fluttered open to the sudden bright light, I remembered a scream then darkness. Light filtered through a window near me. I also also knew my name, Esia ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    It was obvious tat Matt didnt like me at all. I dont think anybody really did, except Maria and mabe Elyse because they all treated me like an idiot who ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~ I skipped Into the Street and noticed that they had sent someone to follow me, naturally. i thought about this while showing my slightly crooked pearly whites 'What a ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    "thanks Alyse!" I passed her as I looked at her laughing really hard, "Wow... you must really like him," She stared at me while I ordered a monsterous calzone, "Everything ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    I breathed hard and jumped into the back seat. "No..," I breathed

    Feb 17, 2009


A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost