-
Re: Olympus
"Ok!" i answered back like a soilder to it's general, I left the girl who shot electricity tied up and got everyone onto my plant. We then busted throuh the ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Cherub
Alice "Ahhhhhhh" I sighed a happy sigh as I looked upon my beautiful creation. A big red button "Ohhhh I cannot wait to press youuuu" i purred to it. "Welp ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Olympus
Esia~~ Boy was I confused, I was basically standing there and walking toward the plant while it wailed on the guards. No one noticed me so I got back the ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Olympus
I rolled over onto my belly and looked at the blonde haired girl, the black haired kid was back and Sam and selena sat confused on Toe (whom was waiting ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
*ok i shink everyone ish confused >< uhmmm ok its early morning and me, matt, tony and ryan are already out eating breakfast* I slept on the armchair in the ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
*uhmm so far its the next day but you were in a different situation so ii think you can take it at ur own pace?*
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
*its ok m8 we were just both confused*
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
*im sorry i swore ur profile at the begging said Nick for some uber sorry!*
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
I sat at the breakfast table in the cafeteria with a Silent Matt, a talkative Tony and Ryan stuffing his face to the beat of his heavy metal. I was ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Olympus
Esia~ i was ripped of my ride by skelinton people and I was scared for my life. Thi was not my sort of fun anymore. They pinned me to the ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
When Adam knocked on the door, I had just woken up and Im not a morning person. I am basically "If you screw around with me this early, I may ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Olympus
My demon pplant went even faster, and the solitary figure grwe into two seperate figures, the guy standing behind the girl looking confused. I could make out the blonde haired ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Do you trust me yet?
writing for ridersofdamar (special request) Name: Daniel Raven Persona: Very chill and his temper is hardly ever shown. ut when he does get mad, all hell will break loose. If ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
I started swaying along to the melody that Matt created with his fingers and I noticed how intricate the meledoy was, like it was written by the muses themselves. I ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)
Name: Maribel Jackson "Marie" Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Short red hair and freckles just about everywhere, she has the stereotypical green eyes to match her red hair. She has ...
Feb 18, 2009
