User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    *where oh where is my captain?? :( *

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    Aimee~~ I stare d at all of the bustleing of our warriors we were supposed to lead into battle. Tommorow THe Yang were early birds they would attack in the ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    I swam some more and drank the darkness, "Principessa.." i heard some one whisper, I swam closer, "Principessa!" My eyes fluttered open and I shot up, "Where the fu** are ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ Or April? i swum through my darkness, I heard the loudness f outside and turned them down, I smiled Revvie and his human security system would be all over ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    I hugged Revvie. I hadn't seen him since Italy, this time he spoke in english. "Princess, we have assembled everything in your room" he spoke in a perfect English accent. ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    "Hey! Matt! Wait up!" I knew he thought that it was me. He looked at me like dumb May, so he definetly knew it was me. "Hey May," He didn't ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    Aimee~~ Oh How I hated that King, I would have killed him myself if he wasn't already the target for people like Phae. Now Phae was arguing with the fatso ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ or April? At the dance, no one recognized me, it was great! I stared and smiled at everything I was leaving the couples alone to them selves so I ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    Aimee~~ Yin I as a person hated meeting and as a mute who couldn't voice her mind properly bothered me. The king, was fat and Phae would prolly make a ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Grey Ghosts

    Is this based on anything I should be aware of? (is it a book, a short story...) Knowledge is power right? I am interested. I will give my character some ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ When Alyse popped that question, I froze in place. I quickly recovered and went back to Maria's hair, twisting it with my fingers. They both leaned in closer, well ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    "May... you're--!" She looked bewildered at my transformation. "You're stunning. And blonde? would've never guessed!" Alyse went and jumped on the sofa. "Hope you don't mind me barging in, but ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Maribel~~ First Mate of the blood curse I sat in the crowe's nest, my hat over my eyes. The rest of the crew was scattered below, hauling and towing stuff ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Do you trust me yet?

    goot idea ^^

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    Aimee ~~~ Yin I stared blankly at Kara and back to Phaedra. I grinned and playfully whipped a wind current around my short sword. I swung it around my head. ...

    Feb 24, 2009


To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics