User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ The Chinese buffet was filled with all the moshers and people who were at the concert. They almost ran out of food! I laughed most of the time i ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Spring Magic

    i loveddd the imagery!

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Moments

    I loved the thought put into and I liked the images I got from it butttttt (yes there is alwaysa a BUT) it seemed very go....stop.stop..goo...like a iece where thoughts ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Maribel~~ Captain of...a dingy... needs a real ship.. like now.. "WEEEEEEEE!" I cried as the raging canon balls dodges my little toy boat. I smiled at the fun I was ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ We sat towards the front of the pit, not towards the middle but not quite the front. The pit was also very condensed making everyone feel like sardines, when ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    lordyyy...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    *sorry multi tasking does not mix well with my writing skills Risa~ Blankly staring Risa put more corn in as the group scattered around the fire, one looked like a ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    The violet haired girl stepped out of the darkness and introduced herself as Aubin, all I had seen in this part of the dead zone we called a world were ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ A rock concert?! That was awesome! im positive that Matt would like to go! I heard Leighton say something quietly. "eh?" I looked at her. 'I'm broke." she said ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ I walked slowly down the hallway to my dorm room, Matt had to go to conditioning so i was left alone to myself. I followed the tiled carpet back ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Risa Hanley~~Traveler My vision blurred from the smoke of the freshly burning magazines, all out of date of course. My corn roasted it aluminum that I had found and cleaned, ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Maribel ~~ no ship and soon to be part of something else?! *inner yay* A seagull's call had been echoed throughout my hearing range. "What in bloody hell's name?" I ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    rEMOVED :D

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *o my lordy i finally get to post because you know how long it takes a phone to go onto the interweb and THEN go to yws?! or atleast my ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *awwe may feels love! Andandand how am i doing this without a compsie?! The world may never know.....*

    Feb 28, 2009


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World