-
Re: {Vergessen Academy}
Jude Maxwell Harris Age: 17 Date of Birth: June 14, 1992 Gender:Male Appearance: Personality: A sweet guy but is mostly quiet. When he gets to know people he won't SHUTUP ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Stranded
* no problem~!* NAME: Jacob Maxwell AGE: 20 SEX: Male BACKGROUND: Traveling guitar player, played at coffee shops and usually opened up for other bands. He plays mostly acoustic and ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Boarding school DT
right now it is still tuesday night ^^
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
May~~~~~~ I meant the kiss as a peck, knot this but my mind was swimming in so many circles I just kept going. He pinned me against a wall and ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Twilight
sorry i must for i can't hold it in because I know the EXACT feeling because it is happening to me right now but in quite the opposite way >> ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Suicide is another's thought of thier own homicide
Suicide is a little boy wrapped in grey All he does is walk around and thrive Upon other’s thoughts of their own homicide And waits for the perfect moment to ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: The Artist
im really happy that you had the nerve to post something! I hate when people are all "this sucks! Im going to delete it before anyone lays eyes on my ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: This Pen is Retired
When I read it the first timee....I loved it When I read it the second time I got the image that the pen just ran out of ink When i ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Olympus
did...uhmm... olypus die!?!?! NOOO!!!!!!!!
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Pirates.
i dont have a clue on what ship I collapsed on..
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Boarding school DT
Can May be something like the general manager? Since she doesn't really play anything *musically deficient* like the street team or something. if not that I can make her be ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: 2012
Risa Hanley~~ Carla was trying to be nice to these people. Great If I can be nice to them to ma be they can be stupid enough to tell me ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
May~~~ When i got back to the dorm, Alyse was snuggling on the couch with Tony. I attempted to sneak ast to not ruin thier moment but noted that I ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
* for all of you who might not know what parkour is... * May~~~ When Matt and I leaned in I closed my eyes and sighed, put my arms around ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: The Grey Ghosts
Max Blue~~ Max walked along the ragtag of the beaten up street, her eyes glazed the mercenaries who might offer her some gosh darn work for once. A half cloak ...
Mar 1, 2009
