User avatar

lizzifer

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Concrete Apocalypse

    love the change in tone hun! it got stuck in ruts a bit but got right back up running. It's peaceful and calming and if I read it aloud some ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your Brain

    I feels to clunky and doesn't flow. you portrayed many poets do but you wont get kudos for making people feel stupid. I love the thought process, it just doesn't ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Vampire Project

    Lenalee~~~ "AMA!!!!!" my nick name for her echoed throughout the distance and darkness. I looked at her and stared, "What's wrong?" "Nothing." she answered and looked back up at the ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    *raises hand like a good little person* uhm should it be like in two weeks? or should it just "pop up" randomly?

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ Revvie was an annoying lout. I loved him dearly, but he was too there all the time. After the study period I needed to talk to him for his ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~~ We were the only ones in the cafeteria so we went out to find people. Apparently, Jared caused more crap for us to deal with. He was wheeled off ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Ballet~~~ God i hate this class I walked into ballet class with tense shoulders and walked over to the changing room. This seemed to e the only class i didn't ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Harry Cullen & Edward Potter

    bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *laughs hysterically for a long time like a deranged idiot crazy person* LOVE THIS!!!

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Risa~~Keeper of the Erif I looked Carla who was still trying to make small talk, I acted dumb and put on a smile that screamed. "I'm a clueless traveler" which ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *oooo lots of SUPA JUICCY drama....*

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    Max~~Audotorium Max walked down the hallway by himself, a random girl jabbered in his ear but he ingnored her and her friends. They were not his type of people, the ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *you can bump into may or shomething ^^ May~~ The water was warmer than blood and I felt like I was swimming in a hot tub more than Olympic pool, ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *hmmm i havent really thought aboutit >

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ I opened the door to the large apartment, the darkness was intimidating but stepped throughout it with ease, stepping gracefully avoiding the couches and coffee table. I stepped into ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    so many kiss scenes today! *oolala*

    Mar 1, 2009


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson